Become a Patron!

Giving vaping a shot.

Hey guys, i’m finally trying to give vaping a shot and to quit cigarettes all together. I quit before using a vape but it was a while back! I have been a dual user for about a year and just want to cut the smokes out of my life completely. Just worried about a couple things. Was just curious if I would be getting more nicotine than I was smoking? I’m trying to quit smoking because heart disease runs in my family and I know that vaping is the better option over smoking. So does anyone on her have heart problems and vape still? Was just wondering if vaping will cause heart problems. I am using 3mg nic with a gpriv and Cleito 120. Don’t say I need to higher my nic and all of that I know i’m trying to quit using a small amount. But anyways, do you think how many times you hit your vape daily will have a affect on the long run? Because I go through 3-4 tanks a day using 3mg juice. Also saw an article, saying that vaping at high temperatures releases formaldehyde and other toxic chemicals. Is this true ? Because the tank that I use doesn’t have temp control coils and now i’m kind of flipping out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Okay addressing the formaldehyde thing, any amount that is inhaled from vapor is far less than what is in cigarettes and many other common everyday items. As for your nic, it is all your own tastes, but 3mg is far less than most if not all cigarettes (I haven't compared all brands and shit) I don't have heart problems as far as I know, so I can't speak there. The g-priv does have TC mode, but don't touch it unless you build your own coils, or it can be pretty bad for ya. As for fully quitting, it can be pretty tough, everyone who quits does it their own way. I was able to quit pretty easy, but others it can be pretty rough. I started with 24 mg nic in a mtl tank, then dropped to 6 in a sub ohm, and am sitting happily with 3mg. Tried zero for a bit, did not enjoy it. Just hang in there if it gets rough, it gets better when your body finally purges the cigs. Good luck and Grats on trying to quit smoking, I'm pulling for ya :vino:

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Will be hard with only 3mg nic, but has been successfully done by many. Someone is always here to chat with if you need a distraction. Wishing you the best.

VU Sponsors