Become a Patron!

Giveaways from imrbatteries.com

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just curious to see if anyone got the free gift. I am curious to know; cause they say free gift show some mechs and tanks behind the wording. Are they being misleading? Can i trust a site that has a bit of sneaky marketing? If i owned a site and offered a free random gift for $50 or greater purchased i would at least indicate what the potential gifts could be. If i am wrong i will correct myself and spend some cash there gift or no gift.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
By the way I forgot to mention good looking out Muth. I liek when we find things and post for other members to enjoy.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
just curious to see if anyone got the free gift. I am curious to know; cause they say free gift show some mechs and tanks behind the wording. Are they being misleading? Can i trust a site that has a bit of sneaky marketing? If i owned a site and offered a free random gift for $50 or greater purchased i would at least indicate what the potential gifts could be. If i am wrong i will correct myself and spend some cash there gift or no gift.
Yes, I placed a relatively small order and received a 15ml bottle of juice unexpectedly. I asked them why I received it and they explained that they were getting rid of old stock. Depending on the size of your order you could receive juice, drip tips, toppers (from reputable companies) or mech mods. They also added that this will last until they give away all the old stock, then it's over. So, I hope you didn't miss out. Please note the date on my post. If nothing more, they have some of the best prices on batts. I buy my batts from them exclusively, as do other members here. They are not sneaky, they're one of the largest battery distributors for vaping needs online. Remember, this is a random giveaway. If you don't like the freebie they send you give it to a friend:)

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a nice drip tip and a Kanger Mega aerotank from them in my last order as a freebie. Kinda nice, now my sis has a new tank to use. That long drip tip is on my Lemo now.....

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I got a nice drip tip and a Kanger Mega aerotank from them in my last order as a freebie. Kinda nice, now my sis has a new tank to use. That long drip tip is on my Lemo now.....
Wow, you made out nice:)! Oh, I just saw your new avi.....nice, I like it.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its a great picture, it was taken over Leonard Nimoy birth place. Just liked it on instagram also.

Stormweaver1983

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I received some eliquid flavoring and a Kanger protank 2. Sold the tank, which paid for one of my batteries!

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hope im no to late. Since you all say they are trust worthy site, i placed an order. i had to settle for an efast dig charrger since they were out of d4 charger. but its ok it will be for the upstate house

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Its a great picture, it was taken over Leonard Nimoy birth place. Just liked it on instagram also.
Ha ha, Mr Spock's birthplace or Leonard Nimoy's, because Leo was born in Dawchester, MA. and that don't look like no Dawchester to me:pGoogle Dorchester, MA to check it out, but I'm sure the website makes it look good. It's a typical blue collar neighborhood.

vaping_jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
According to Nasa's Instagram Astroounuat Terry Virts captured this photo from the International Space Station flying over boston where Leonard Nimoy was born. its thier seventh picture down.

muth

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
According to Nasa's Instagram Astroounuat Terry Virts captured this photo from the International Space Station flying over boston where Leonard Nimoy was born. its thier seventh picture down.
Oh, I get it now:D

VU Sponsors