Giveaway from Parkes Vaping 30ML bottle of juice or a Sample Pack

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
Giveaway from Parkes Vaping

The lucky recipient will have the choice of
one 30ML bottle of juice or a Sample Pack

To enter tell me why you'd like to have this or tell me who you'd give it to and why.

This will end sometime in the next ten days.
Basically when I decide to end it.

Big_Jake

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Recently unemployed due to a layoff, would save me some money :p

What's in the sample pack? I think I'd like a sample pack, been vaping less than a month and tried 3 flavors so far. Still trying to find that one goto juice

Robin Frailey

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I
Giveaway from Parkes Vaping

The lucky recipient will have the choice of
one 30ML bottle of juice or a Sample Pack

To enter tell me why you'd like to have this or tell me who you'd give it to and why.

This will end sometime in the next ten days.
Basically when I decide to end it.
Would love to have it because I've never tried it and who knows, it might get to be my ADV!

GLRogers

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
This would go to my sister, has decided to quit smoking....doing good, but would like to keep her in juice. Thanks Parkes Vaping

Rucker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am disabled and unemployed so need all the help I can get. I have been vaping for close to 5-6 years but I am just getting into trying new flavors so the sample pack would be ideal. Thanks for the contest!!!

New to vaping joined the vape a vet group as I'm a veteran. Would love to find a juice that can stop the urge to grab a smoke. Whoever you pick will be very willing winner good luck to everybody.

ogrelin

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I want to get my gf off stinkies and have been having her try a bunch of different flavor I buy just for her but she seems to like none enough to give them up. Starting to pull the threads off my pockets. If I win, it'll help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Well, I'm pretty new to vaping and would LOVE to try a sample pack. I need to find quality online vendors to buy from.

dang3r

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love to try the sample pack. I've heard good things about Parkes and am always looking for a new favorite juice!

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would like to receive it due to the fact a lot of vape dealers will not ship to apo addresses to deployed soldiers. and I would share it with the other 4 vapers here with me. we kinda stick together.

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would love a sample pack, searching for that go to spot for favorite juices :)

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sample pack - though I love to try new things, I'd likely split this up with the 3-4 friends at work that have asked me to help them start vaping. I've set them up with batteries and clearos, made them some juices. I think at least a couple of them will make it. :)

Reactions: jj2

Mr Mixer

Member For 4 Years
It would be great to win this juice, my brother and I quit the analogs and love vaping, I'd share it with him, probably.... Lol

I would love to give the sample pack to my wife because she supported me when i was sick and couldnt do nothing for myself she spent all her money on my meds and bills and she loves to vape and she sacrafice for me and didnt get her usual vape stuff.

I_Plotvape

REDD

Member For 4 Years
I'd like to enter ,, and I am a very dedicated consumer once I find a good juice and a good brand. I'll look for your brand to see if it's available online. And good luck to everyone who enters

Heather

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I would love the sample pack. I would use it to let my parents try. I think if they found the right flavor they would be able to make a permanent switch to vapeing.

Dresden247

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking for a new ADV. Lost taste for mine. Would get the sample pack.

Was going to enter then saw there are a few people here that need it more than I. Would love to see it go to someone that could really use it. Good luck to those that enter!

Lit&LeftBurning

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Sample it up! it's really cool to PIF juice to random vapers i meet. Generally if i run into them again they remember me and have some new, off the hook juice that's become their current ADV, and i get to try that! that was how i found $100 apple pie, and that wasnt just an all day vape for me, it was an all WINTER vape. lol sharing is caring, and when vaping is involved, fun. so i guess that's how i'd use it; sit down with my boys who vape, play some cards, try out the new vapes and shoot the poop.

plinsday

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
In the process of opening a b&m and refuse to carry crap juice so I'll be selling my my own line, 5 pawns, and any other good juice line I can find

Geauxst

A Banished Ghost of the Past
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
They don't call me lab rat for no reason I got the nickname from being part of the best pif box on VU PIF5.0 but I sat down one night and tested every juice in that box (nearly 95different flavors)
And along with that I have members sending me juice to give my opinion on... I also signed up for example box as well...I guess I just like trying juice flavors you have cloud chasers and flavor chasers I guess in a juice chaser

Sent from my LabRatory

Seven1SixJC

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My finace just quit smoking and just began vaping, we have a 9 month old daughter and 4 year old son. My 4 year old and I have been begging her to quit and start vaping and she finally gave them up, I want her to get a juice she really likes to keep her new found enjoyment of vaping and I would LOVE to give this to her so we can keep our house smoke free between the two of us now! She has been smoking for 7 years and I plan on keeping her off the analogs and with the vaping with me so we have no more stinky clothes, no more stinky hands while holding our daughter or son. This would be great for her, thanks for the chance!

Odin Nightowl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
So i would love to enter this a dif i won would go with a sample pack. the reason for the choice of a sample pack over just the 30ml bottle is the ability to share better.. i would not only share this with the wif but with the mother in law and a friend of mine who i helped push to vaping over smoking them cancer sticks. with a sample pack we can all win as one and have our own bottles as sharing is caring.

jj2

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Advocacy
I would like to receive it due to the fact a lot of vape dealers will not ship to apo addresses to deployed soldiers. and I would share it with the other 4 vapers here with me. we kinda stick together.

I had a hard time choosing so I use Random.

Congrats LiftedXJ!!!!

Give me a minute or two and then check your PMs.

LiftedXJ

vapin pork eating crusader
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just want to say thank you for everything so after debating between the flavors the winners where snozberries, bacon, apple jacks, caramel apple, and fruit loops. shit the guys are more excited over snozberries and bacon then anything else.

VU Sponsors