Become a Patron!

Getting Started Vaping With Kanger Subox Mini Tips

StyleunoLiquid

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Some tips for beginners who are just getting started with the Kanger subox mini starter kit. I've seen a lot of beginners who have questions about this particular starter kit so I thought it'd be useful to post this here. I also posted the link at the bottom for further reference but I thought these two initials tips were pretty useful for newbs.

kanger-subox-mini-starter-kit-instructions-1200x424.jpg
  1. Priming the coils are so that it wicks easier.With any new Kanger coils, you typically want to do two or three drops into the opening. It gets the coils started soaking and speeds the process up a bit. Additionally, you should also do a drop or two on the openings on either side of the coil. Again, it just gets the cotton wet faster. Small warning, you don’t want to do too much more than that, as you might get some spitback (juice getting in your mouth) but those five or so drops are fine.

2. The two OCC atomizers are premade by Kanger. You just screw them into the base when one burns out or you change flavors. The RBA is a more advanced coil that you build yourself with the cotton and some wire.

HTH

VU Sponsors