Become a Patron!

Getting sick after one or two hits

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ive only been vaping a month or so, I started at 12mg nicotine on an spinner with a genitank. Long story short I just upgraded to a MVP pro 60w with a subtank mini. I love the vape I get but even dropping to 6mg I'm still getting a headache and stomach ache after a couple hits. I used to smoke 1-2 packs a day of reds and still smoke a couple a day because I'm getting sick from the vape

Sent from my XT1095 using Tapatalk

Superjeep

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long are you using a coil before you replace it? Also are you rewicking yourself or just putting in a new one? There are numerous factors. If you are vaping on a overused coil or burning it it might be an issue but without more info it could be several things.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
How long are you using a coil before you replace it? Also are you rewicking yourself or just putting in a new one? There are numerous factors. If you are vaping on a overused coil or burning it it might be an issue but without more info it could be several things.
It's actually only two or three days old, I usually vape it about 22-28 watts on the .5 vertical occ coil. I've only even had the tank three days. I'm not really getting any burnt/ dry hits just great taste.

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yea pg would give me a headache as well. You could buy juice in 0 mg (same flavor) and "cut" ir to 3mg by mixing equal parts

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, I've got some 0 nic max vg I'll try and see what happens

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just chain vaped a whole tank of 0 nic max vg and I feel fine, so it mustve been the nic. Definitely going to drop to 3mg next time

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine overload dude..make sure you drink lots of fluid when vaping..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nicotine overdose symptoms are the following
SHORT OF BREATH
HEADACHE
TACHYCARDIA
HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE
CHEST PAIN
STOMACH CRAMPS
DIZZINESS. Be aware of this symptoms, if ur feeling some of this symptoms make sure u lay down, drink water stop vaping until symptoms goes away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just chain vaped a whole tank of 0 nic max vg and I feel fine, so it mustve been the nic. Definitely going to drop to 3mg next time

You might have an allergy to PG since that happened.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm mostly sure its not the pg, I had been vaping on a spinner for at least a month prior without a problem at 50/50

With the Subtank Mini at 28 watts you have quintupled (or more) the amount of vapor you are inhaling compared to the genitank, subtank's make a lot of thick vapor by design. Try 80vg/20pg in it next time at 3mg. That might fix it.

blakemorder

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
With the Subtank Mini at 28 watts you have quintupled (or more) the amount of vapor you are inhaling compared to the genitank, subtank's make a lot of thick vapor by design. Try 80vg/20pg in it next time at 3mg. That might fix it.
So 80/20 will wick in the subtank?
I'll grab a bottle at my b&m tomorrow and see If it helps.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So 80/20 will wick in the subtank?
I'll grab a bottle at my b&m tomorrow and see If it helps.

If you used max vg in the tank without problems, 80VG/20VG will work fine. Max VG is 90%+ VG.

VU Sponsors