Become a Patron!

Get Ready, Sunday Summer Madness At Breazy ! 30% Off Entire Site (Ended)

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Get Ready for Sunday Summer madness at breazy.com ! From Sunday 6/14/2015 at noon for 3 days get 30% off the entire site ! Many new juice brands added bringing the total up to 65 Brands ! New hardware added like the Arctic and Maganus tanks. New mods like the I stick 50 watt and the YIHI mini sx m class authentic temperature controlled mod ! Couple of RDA's like the Tugboat V1 and the Inovape Patriot V1.2 both authentic. Need a mech mod ? How about GP Custom Akuma V2 or Smok-E Mountain Vanilla mod, or Mad Industries Penny Mod , Calmodz Sidekick, and the Vape Jam Heimdall (black edition) all authentic ! Many other items ! Set your clocks and get on the site early ! Free 10 ml juice sample on orders over $30.00. Free shipping on orders over $50.00. 1% of profits donated to charity. Excellent customer service ! Breazy's goal is to become the biggest online retailer with the best prices and service ! Have a great day and enjoy ! Here's the site link https://www.breazy.com/

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
damnit! Now I have to order some flavors I've been wanting to try but have been too cheap to order *laf*

/me loads shopping cart in preparation for the code going live

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Everythings working ! Get some high end mods and juices ! Here's the official email

30% OFF Site Wide at Breazy.com!
View this email in your browser
30% Off Everything at Breazy.com For Next 3 Days!
Use code: 30OFF

Summer is here, and Breazy is growing! We now sell 65 different premium brands... that's right 65! We are offering 30% off to our loyal customers for the next 3 days because we want you all to try the awesome brands we now carry! Below are some if the new brands.

SHOP NOW

Facebook

Twitter

Breazy.com

Email

Instagram
Copyright © 2015 Breazy LLC, All rights reserved.
Best vape and e cigarette prices, selection, and service at Breazy.com!

Our mailing address is:
Breazy LLC
1201 Orange St
One Commece Center
Wilmington, DE 19801
Add us to your address book

unsubscribe from this list update subscription preferences
open.php

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This includes hardware not just juice !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Cool ! Thank you for your patronage !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'll be honest with you. I'm in Florida right now for 3 weeks. Andy just got them in a few days ago so I'm hoping they are the newer ones. I'll see if I can get a better answer for you today. Hopefully they are !

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
PS the sale started Sunday at 12pm and runs for 3 days.

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Andy from breazy.com has extended the 30% Off sale until Tuesday 6/18 12pm. 30% off sitewide/entire order. Everything included ! Use code 30OFF at checkout.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Got my order today, WOOT! Thanks for the fast shipping and the strawberry fuzz and blueberry bonus juices!

Breazy_Com

Excellence In Service
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Glad your happy and thanks for your business ! Every customer is important to us but most of all it's about doing the right thing !

VU Sponsors