Become a Patron!

Gemini vaporesso with CUBOID

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I got my cuboid today, and im not getting any vapor with my ago one tank. So i guess i will buy the gemini vaporesso. Thats a great combo!
What u guys think?

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you are getting NO vapor then something is wrong. What kind of coil is it; Ni or Kanthal? What mode are you in? What do you have your watts at? If you don't have it set right, it won't work with the Gemeni either.

iki

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you are getting NO vapor then something is wrong. What kind of coil is it; Ni or Kanthal? What mode are you in? What do you have your watts at? If you don't have it set right, it won't work with the Gemeni either.

Iam getting vapor. But too little.
Im using the ego one tank 1.0 coil.
16.2W

skt239

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is the cuboid set to wattage or is it on a temp control setting?

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The Gemini has a really long 510 pin it doesn't really sit flush on joyetech mods. Griffin will sit flush.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
cool other than that it's a nice RTA. I am still trying to find the right build and the thinner the juice the better, there isn't much room between the top cap and the tank glass.

TechnoGeek

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
To sit flush just adjust the 510 pin
(I guess)
I have the Gemini, the pin will not adjust in at all! If you try, you could break some type of connection in it, that is located inside the AFC. I haven't done that, but have read of others doing it. My advice(and what I did) use a spacer/washer. The Gemini's 510 is SO long you can use up to a 1mm spacer/washer, and it will work. You can use almost anything as a spacer, cut and old credit/debit card down to the right shape, or buy these from Kidney Puncher...

http://www.kidneypuncher.com/kp-mod-guard-5-pack/

My experience....The 22mm Gemini RTA works on the Cuboid, but doesn't sit flush...I NEVER tried to force it to...On the RX200, it screwed down fine, and wasn't forced, and I didn't feel ANY real resistance to screwing it down...BUT it didn't work correctly, the resistance would change, it would drop out of temperature control and into wattge mofe.... If I loosened it a bit, then it would work.... So, I started using washers/spacers and it works fine...Same for the Cuboid...My advice NEVER try to adjust the 510 on the Gemini, use a spacer with any Joyetech,Wismec,eLeaf mod....

Or if you have a Joyetech,Wismec,eLeaf mod, don't get the Gemini, the Griffin works just as well, no 510 pin issues, and the build quality seems a bit better. The top airflow on the Gemini doesn't do anything for me... I've tried it, but unless I REALLY crank up the power, or the temperature, it just mutes/reduces the flavor.... Since I generally use SS316L Fused Claptons, the flavor, is great, and I already use enough ejuice without cranking up the temperature, or the power.

Of note, I am speaking of the 22mm versions of both.... I did get the top airflow option for the Griffin, and tried it, but after just trying it, I don't use it, the top airflow is always closed....

Vapomizer

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The Gemini has a long protruding pin that is non-adjustable and Joyetech devices have short/shallow 510s so the there is no way that the Gemini would sit flush on any Joyetech & Co.products without a heatsink, the Griffin on the other hand has a widely adjustable pin which can be adjusted flat and is more suitable with such products.

VU Sponsors