Become a Patron!

Geekvape aegis boost rba pod

wiz4vap

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
I received boost rba pod from geekvape and now I can tell you more about this great rba pod.

7JRSan0.jpg

zQt39eE.jpg

In the package:

- Rba pod
- Extra drip tip
- Coils
- Cotton
- Tool
- User manual

5TO10p4.jpg

Package is really good, in the package you will get few coils and cotton and if you don't have cotton or wire you will be able to use coil and cotton from the package. In the package you will also receive two drip tips which is great.

Aegis rba pod comes with preinstalled drip tip and this drip tip is for dtl vaping. Drip tip that you will receive is the package is for mtl vaping. Both drip tips are in my opinion very comfortable for using. Each drip tip from the package stays perfectly in the place. This rba pod is compatible with 510 drip tips which is really great because you can always use any other 510 drip tip that you have without any problems.

2x17NV6.jpg

Under drip tip you can see the chamber that you can unscrew. When you take off the chamber and when you look inside, you can see that chamber has really nice conical shape which is good for flavor. On the chamber you can see some details that helps when you want to unscrew the chamber from the base. When you take it off you can see the build deck. On the build deck you can see two posts and screws here are good and I didn't have any problems building on this rba pod. Deck is very simple for building and you can very fast place the coil here. Also on the build deck you can see airflow holes under the coil and also on the deck you can see two wicking slots. You can very easy wick it, you just need to put cotton in the wicking slots.

jWYWMt2.jpg

bhDqc7U.jpg

rSdqPif.jpg

Filling the pod is very simple, same as on the original pod. So, we have here plug on the fill hole. Fill hole is not small and with my bottles I fill it really easy. Capacity of this pod is 2ml which is less capacity than capacity with original pod.
From the back of the pod we have one piece that you need to push in order to take off pod from the device, as the original this one stays perfectly in the place which is great.
On the pod you can see airflow hole and we can adjust the airflow here which is always great. You can very easy adjust the airflow on this pod and I can say that airflow is very smooth here.

uI3dcbS.jpg

How it works:

Honestly, I was so excited when I received rba pod for boost because boost works really good and it is very comfortable and simple for using. I really like the package because in the package they included everything that you will need to use rba pod. Both drip tips from the package are comfortable for using and you can use one for mtl vaping and the other one for dtl vaping. This pod is compatible with 510 drip tips which is great because you can use here any of your favorite 510 drip tips. Capacity here is 2ml which is okay for small device. Filling is very simple and with gorilla bottles you can fill the pod without problems. Building and wicking here is easy which is very good for beginners. In the package you will receive coils for mtl and for dtl vaping. You will receive two mtl coils, KA1 28ga with 1.3ohm resistance and you will receive two dtl coils, N80 fused clapton with 0.6ohm resistance. So far after one week of using this pod there is no any leaking which is great. You can very easy adjust the airflow here and it can be very restrictive. I really like how this device works with 0.6ohm coil from the package and I really like to use this device for dtl vaping. When airflow is fully open I get nice restrictive dtl draw. Flavor here is way better than I expected, I am very happy with flavor and vape quality on this rba pod.
So, if you have aegis boost I recommend you to get rba pod and If you don't have boost and thinking about getting it you definitely should get it because right now aegis boost is in my opinion best pod mod that you can buy.

Thanks geekvape

You can get rba pod here: Boost rba pod
You can get aegis boost here: Aegis boost
Geekvape facebook: Geekvape

IsyJxCZ.jpg

8hD7Yrk.jpg

VU Sponsors