Become a Patron!

G'Day

Hi all, I am new here and from Australia. So i am new to vaping, doing it to give up smoking after more years than i want to count and more give up attempts than i can count. So far about 45 days without a smoke, thats a record so vaping appears to be the best thing ever. Lots to learn, i a Vaporesso polar with a cascade tank this combo is my spare and the main mod i am using at present is a Hexohm V3 with a Cascade tank , love it's simplicity. Not that the Polar is difficult i just prefer kind of old school. I have a Geekvape Ammit so i have been messing with building, it's ok just. Had some dramas with leaking but i have that sorted. So yeah all good, i hope i can get some good info on here and hopefully one day maybe offer some idea's /advice. I think i need to find another RTA though, the Ammit doesn't have the grunt. Will get an RDA ect as well just mess around and try different things. I am getting a handle on OHM's law. Oh yeah i am not really up to scratch with how to operate these forums, not even sure if this will go where intended.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Welcome to the forum:wave:

Congratulations on making the switch.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to VU, Eric :wave:

Congrats on 45 days, those can be some tough ones, so you've done really well. I also use an Ammit tank. I've had a couple in rotation for a bit now, but I always keep my eyes peeled for other stuff. I get set in my ways and seem to used the same things til they fall apart.

See ya around the forum, you'll find all kinds of things to get into here.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Thanks for the great replies. I have found the 45 days really easy, the first couple of weeks was a bit up and down but they arent counted. 45 from my last cigarette, would’nt give you 2 bob for one now. I am really liking this vaping thing. There is a lot to learn. Thanks again.

If you ever have any questions about navigating the forum or just vaping in general feel free to ask.
There are many great people here that will help you out.:)

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Hello and Welcome-
I am glad you signed on!

:wave:

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer
Welcome to the underground and congrats :cheers:

nadalama

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Patreon
Sounds like you've made a successful transition. Good on you!

Welcome to VU!

Letitia9

Citrus Junkie
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Welcome and congratulations! Sounds like you might like a dual coil rta. There are some good clones on fasttech to experiment with. On their site clones are referred to as "styled". The Reload and Juggerknot are two good ones. Be sure to read the discussion instead of the reviews first. Those will have more info that lets you know if you might like the atty.

VU Sponsors