Game Over Pumpkin

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
So I have a few extra minutes before I have to go to work today, and figured "Screw it, let's get back to basics".
10% GOC, 5% CAP Pumpkin Pie (Spice), Max VG, 2.4% nic.

It's fucking delicious.

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
It's also an excellent palette cleanser - my Unicorn Milk clone (in my subtank mini for work) tastes great! It definitely helps get rid of the dreaded vaper's tongue.

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
Made an account at MamaJ's. Just wondering, is GOC made with unicorn tears or something? I'm sure it's worth every penny tbh.
It is an outstanding complex blend of many flavors. I dont know exactly what is in it but it is damn delicious. Once you try it you will realize what all the rave about it is and it certainly worthy of all the compliments. Enjoy it

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Spam jackin'....

Its not spam, its to stop the tpd article 20 laws that will ban any tank over 2ml or that is refillable, any liquid that can be refilled, and any VV device!
Please sign and share or vaping as we know it will die.
(Sorry this has nothing to do with this tread but im posting it anywhere i can - people either dont know or dont care!!)

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's not that people don't care, it's probably more the fact most of us don't live in the UK. Not sure how much your government would care what non UK citizens think about possible changes in UK law(s).

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So I have a few extra minutes before I have to go to work today, and figured "Screw it, let's get back to basics".
10% GOC, 5% CAP Pumpkin Pie (Spice), Max VG, 2.4% nic.

It's fucking delicious.
throw caution to the wind , best way to do it !

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Made an account at MamaJ's. Just wondering, is GOC made with unicorn tears or something? I'm sure it's worth every penny tbh.
what the heck just happened ! somehow the system ran a ticket and printed a shipping label to your address. ? weird ? guess you get unicorn tears free ! lol

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
what the heck just happened ! somehow the system ran a ticket and printed a shipping label to your address. ? weird ? guess you get unicorn tears free ! lol
@wllmc OMG...I thought you were pulling my leg. Just checked my email and OMG OMG. Thank you a Gazillion times. I really DO feel like it's Christmas. I got butterflies in my belly. You totally rock man!!!!

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@wllmc OMG...I thought you were pulling my leg. Just checked my email and OMG OMG. Thank you a Gazillion times. I really DO feel like it's Christmas. I got butterflies in my belly. You totally rock man!!!!
:D you never know when Im going to give away free stuff lol. now remember its for vaping, yes you can rub it all over your body and put it in your fruit loops and attract beautiful women with it but try to stick with vaping it . hahaha

speaking of the other day I was at the gas station and I had a bottle of GOC in mu pocket that leaked a little and when I gave the lady my $$$ she was like OMG you money smells so good !!!!!!!!!!!!!! she spent about 2 minutes sniffing the dollars lmao! be warned there are side affects like this just a little heads up :)

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
GOC is the equivalent of Crack for Vapers. Once you get it in your system, you are hooked for life. You may be thanking @wllmc now, but you will find that he is the juice crack peddler and you will be scratching around for pennies later just to buy more and more and more and more of GOC lololololol
Love that shit. gotta go out and take a vape with it now... o_O

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
hahaha and remember you get a free bottle to mix your next batch in when that one is gone. Be kind to the environment and recycle your Mama Js bottles.

take your bottle and snap the dropper off, shove a paper clip through the dropper and mix in the bottle. talk about bang for your buck ! :p

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
GOC is the equivalent of Crack for Vapers. Once you get it in your system, you are hooked for life. You may be thanking @wllmc now, but you will find that he is the juice crack peddler and you will be scratching around for pennies later just to buy more and more and more and more of GOC lololololol
Love that shit. gotta go out and take a vape with it now... o_O
hahaha this made me "LOL"

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
hahaha this made me "LOL"
I was laughing at my desk while writing it. Of course it probably was due to your earlier comment about spilling GOC on your money. Made me think of an earlier convo where I said I would pour GOC all over me and walk outside and get attacked by the ladies. I can picture all of the crazy shit that happens with GOC LMAO..

dannydestroy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I went a different way with today's mix just to try. I think it needs to sit for a couple days and I honestly don't know which way it will go. Tastes good but hard to tell right now. Fa custard has that lemon note and I'm not sure if it adds a little brightness or is out of place. Time will tell.

Sweet cream (cap) 3%
Butter(cap). .5%
Pumpkin pie (spice) (cap). 3%
Catalan cream (fa). 2%
Vienna cream (fa). 1%
Custard (fa). 2%
Cheesecake (tfa). 2%
Con. Danish. 2%

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
how's she vape chef ?
Well, after a week of steeping, it's MUCH better. The Holiday Spice has calmed down a bit, and the flavors have completely rounded out. May have to put this one on the market for those who don't DIY!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
0.7ohm coil in the subtank mini right now. :D

GV-Sub.jpg
Great shirt!!!!!

CrazyChef

VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ain't it??? :D

MercuryVaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not trying to dis-rail your thread here @CrazyChef, but since this is the thread I was in when @wllmc reached out to me with his over the top kind offer to send me a sample of GOC. I figured I'd keep responses here...I got the GOC in the mail. I was expecting a sample. Instead, I got a 15ml bottle. Talk about a kind act, WOW. I just can't describe how excited I am to get some mixed up. Funny thing. The tracking said it wouldn't be here till today(Tues)so I pulled it up to make sure it was on time. Well, to my surprise, it's been sitting in my mailbox since Saturday, Doh...

TheVapingDevil

`Vape It All Up!!!!!!
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vape Media
I've known him for awhile (the other place) and he's always been a stand-up guy. You won't be disappointed dealing with Mama J's!!!

Cheers,
Steve
Mama j's is the best hands down. Their level of service and commitment to the customer is second to NONE !!!!!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5 Dumbphone

Willbo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's not that people don't care, it's probably more the fact most of us don't live in the UK. Not sure how much your government would care what non UK citizens think about possible changes in UK law(s).

Probably about as much as they care about what UK Citizens think about possible law changes.

VU Sponsors