Become a Patron!

g150 tank

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
hello guys , i want to purchase a smok g150 , it says it comes with a tfv8 big baby beast. the best coil for tfv8 big baby can only manage up to 130w? how is it possible , does the normal tfv8 like the v8-q4 fit ? what coils i need to puchage for the g150 tank please help very importnet!

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No the TFV8 takes different coils to the big baby beast.
The coil your referring to is the T6 coil. That is the highest wattage coil they do.
My favourite for the big baby is the X4 coil but that is only rates up to 70 watts.
The big baby beast can also take NRG coils, pro core coils and a whole bunch of others.
If you are wanting to go higher than 130 watts you could try the tfv12. Personally to me that is just insane but hey if your staying off stinkies who the hell cares.
The big baby beast is one of my favourite tanks but I only vape it at 40 watts

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
No the TFV8 takes different coils to the big baby beast.
The coil your referring to is the T6 coil. That is the highest wattage coil they do.
My favourite for the big baby is the X4 coil but that is only rates up to 70 watts.
The big baby beast can also take NRG coils, pro core coils and a whole bunch of others.
If you are wanting to go higher than 130 watts you could try the tfv12. Personally to me that is just insane but hey if your staying off stinkies who the hell cares.
The big baby beast is one of my favourite tanks but I only vape it at 40 watts
thank you for answring , so basiclly i cant get more than 130 watts

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's a good mod. Get that and a tfv12 prince tank. I got one a couple days ago and it's the best pre made coil tank I've tried. I'm vaping it at 100 watts & the flavour is great. I think it's better than all the other smok tanks.
But if you want something that'll vape higher there is plenty of options :)

trolyrage

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
tfv12 prince is great im sure but expensive and expensive coils so... i dont really want to spend so much ... i know what are you talkinjg about if id want a that i wo7uld juts buy smok mag

SkoldVape

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No coils are cheap. If you wanna save money then look into rebuilding.
Do you have a tank already?? Cos you don't get one with the istick 200. It's not a kit

Man im new to site but long time Vape and the SMOK G150 is one my favorite i use the Baby X4 coil in the TFV8 Big Baby Light Edition tank and love it the coils last long time get great vape and great cloud i run mine at 55.0W and 0.172 Ohms the Ohms is a lil bit over the recommend wich is 0.15 Ohms but ive never had an issue if you go with it use Watt mode and start at 45W and work your way up from there 5w at a time till you get to a taste and vape you like hut im pretty sure the max recommend max is like 60W on the X4 but ive never needed to go any higher but to each their own but i really think you will be happy with the G150 or anything from SMOK innovations. Ive got several different ones from them and love all them

MODS
G150 kit
Mag Kit
Majestic kit lux edition
G-PRIV2 kit lux edition
GX4

PENS
STICK V8 Cloud Beast

TANKS
TFV12 Prince
TFV8 Big Baby light edition
TFV8 Cloud beast
Sky Hook RDTA

never had an issue with any of them only thing ive noticed on the G150 is battery life could be better but for the price and quality they are Awsome hope that helps

Last edited:

VU Sponsors