Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh god this is hilarious. I died when Grimm came in lol

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

robot zombie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I can't tell if this is a really smart and self-aware commentary on vaping culture or the most mind-numbing thing I've ever seen.

iiKryptic-old

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Oh god this is hilarious. I died when Grimm came in lol
This guy get's it, this is a joke. They are making fun of the direction that vaping is taking. As far as it being rap that is also part of the joke, Grimm is one of the biggest rockers ever. Eh, oh well sometimes the big picture is eluded and washed away by our likes and dislikes.

Faceless Vapes

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This guy get's it, this is a joke. They are making fun of the direction that vaping is taking. As far as it being rap that is also part of the joke, Grimm is one of the biggest rockers ever. Eh, oh well sometimes the big picture is eluded and washed away by our likes and dislikes.

If you can't make fun of yourself, you are taking yourself way to seriously.

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That was funny stuff, knowing grimmgreen I a rock guy makes it funnier. Completely mind numbing but still funny in a weird al kind of way.

PuffPuffPass

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years

Just look at who where working with here.

People who don't know the difference between a Roadhouse and a Cigar Lounge.

The bad boy image will only carry you so far. Then you have to figure out how to remake yourself, to bring in the customers with the real money.

Especially if you're thinking you'll still have 400%+ profits on juice after the tax man comes to the party.

VU Sponsors