Become a Patron!

FUN!!! Post a random fact about yourself

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This will shock a few VU people.

I'm known for being a quiet person, having little to say.
20141113114350941_zpsbpwragil.gif
:D

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I like to voop

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Do you know about FreeBooksy? I rarely pay for books anymore and I have approximately 3,452 more books than I could possibly read before I die. lol
Never heard of it but I will definitely check it out!!!!! I *ahem* do get books by other than legal means.... So getting them legally will definitely help me out in that area. :teehee: Thank You!!! :vino::vino:

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
What part of the nose? I had the septum done when I was younger. I have had it out for years and nobody would ever guess.

I got the conch piercing in the center of my ear and would have planned to get the other ear done, but that is the most painful thing. The septum didn't even hurt. Nope... no more ear cartilage piercing for me. I think it looks so nice with a diamond stud or a spike in it though. 12 months to heal and hurts if I sleep on it with anything in there.
Yeah I couldn't sleep on my right side for a whole year after having my ear done and the place is still sensitive to being hit. Only just a year ago did I figure out I should've gotten it pierced with a needle not a gun. Those damage the hell out of your cartilage because of the force of the earring puncturing through the ear. :eek: owie.

Edited to add just want a stud on the right side of my nose. :)

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Never heard of it but I will definitely check it out!!!!! I *ahem* do get books by other than legal means.... So getting them legally will definitely help me out in that area. :teehee: Thank You!!! :vino::vino:

Barnes & Noble also gives away a free book every Friday. I found this blog that lists the Friday Freebie, as well as a long list of other free books from B&N, usually every week.

AlbyKortoona

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Can touch my eyelashes with the tip of my tongue. Used to be eyebrows, but seem to be shriveling up in my old age...:cry:

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Can touch my eyelashes with the tip of my tongue. Used to be eyebrows, but seem to be shriveling up in my old age...:cry:

And I thought I was weird because I can lick the tip of my nose! :facepalm:

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Public Library downloads aren't shabby either!

True, that's how I started, and still get a few, but they often don't have the books I want.

Andria

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ye
Yeah I couldn't sleep on my right side for a whole year after having my ear done and the place is still sensitive to being hit. Only just a year ago did I figure out I should've gotten it pierced with a needle not a gun. Those damage the hell out of your cartilage because of the force of the earring puncturing through the ear. :eek: owie.

Edited to add just want a stud on the right side of my nose. :)
Those guns are bad! When my daughter wanted to get her ears pierced at 8 or 9. I told her there would be no gun and no easy way out. We made sure she really wanted the body mutilation by showing her videos and photos. She stilll wanted it done, so I paid the extra cash and had it done by a reputable place that never used guns. She had it hard and slow and we will never regret it. I got the guns at 10 at a salon when that was pretty much the only way to do it in the 80s( I wanted the holes so bad and my mom had just got hers a month or two before that). It was not an issue, but I wanted to be sure my kid wanted it. I am not one of those that will just pierce a baby. What if they didn't want that?
Its all good now and I can be sure she will take care of her piercings because she decided to get them done. If she wants more, I wouldnt have a problem with it unless it was a belly button or another area that is prone to the body forcing it out. My belly button forced out twice. lol

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Ye

Those guns are bad! When my daughter wanted to get her ears pierced at 8 or 9. I told her there would be no gun and no easy way out. We made sure she really wanted the body mutilation by showing her videos and photos. She stilll wanted it done, so I paid the extra cash and had it done by a reputable place that never used guns. She had it hard and slow and we will never regret it. I got the guns at 10 at a salon when that was pretty much the only way to do it in the 80s( I wanted the holes so bad and my mom had just got hers a month or two before that). It was not an issue, but I wanted to be sure my kid wanted it. I am not one of those that will just pierce a baby. What if they didn't want that?
Its all good now and I can be sure she will take care of her piercings because she decided to get them done. If she wants more, I wouldnt have a problem with it unless it was a belly button or another area that is prone to the body forcing it out. My belly button forced out twice. lol
In the mall, in a store, they have a chair to sit in out in the open so everyone can see and hear. We were walking towards that store and all the sudden we heard a scream from hell. There was a small child sitting in the chair getting her ears pierced. I wanted to go punch the stupid ass parent who put her daughter, younger than 3yrs old, thru that. Just plan ignorant stupid ass parent. I'm not a violent person but that day the wolf wanted to come out and get violent. But I was in control of the Wolf, lol.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm the primary caregiver for my demented mother-in-law.

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sometimes, my ass smells like ass. The rest of the time, my ass smells like soap.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
In the mall, in a store, they have a chair to sit in out in the open so everyone can see and hear. We were walking towards that store and all the sudden we heard a scream from hell. There was a small child sitting in the chair getting her ears pierced. I wanted to go punch the stupid ass parent who put her daughter, younger than 3yrs old, thru that. Just plan ignorant stupid ass parent. I'm not a violent person but that day the wolf wanted to come out and get violent. But I was in control of the Wolf, lol.
I really have a problem with someone mutilitating the body of another, just so they can tell its a girl.
I'm the primary caregiver for my demented mother-in-law.
I was the caregiver of my mom, then my dad, then my best friend. These have been my most challenging times.

When someone is sick, their minds tend to go. it is worse than all the vomit, diapers, and anything
gross that can be thrown at at a person. The dementia can be the worst. My mom was my rock. She was the one I could ask for advice from, until it happened with the radiation and chemo. Then she was like a babe with the appetites of an adult. Life changing when it actuelly happens. A different person.

My mom inlaw is pretty bad right now. I would say worse than my family. She was mentally messed up before the other illnesses set in. My husband and I will deal with it accordingly. If he agrees to do so, that is. She was already messed up.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Ye

I had my lobes done with a gun. Got my first piercing at about 6 I guess (when I was adopted). I wasn't scared a bit. Got the second holes done on my lobes at 11 because more jewelry, yay! I think the gun, if done by professionals (not somewhere like wally world *shivers*), is fine for flappy skin like lobes. Definitely not cartilage. The lobes both times never hurt at all. The cartilage at the top of the ear.... OWIE SHITDAMNFUCK!!! The last part of that I said inside my head as my mama would've probably smacked my lips off my face, LOL! :kickbutt::deadhorse::deadhorse::giggle::giggle::giggle::giggle:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The ironic thing is that she's never been a fan of mine. Going on 23 years of marriage and she wasn't exactly hateful, just didn't have a filter on her mouth so she was free with the insults and whatnot. And now she's in my care. My husband helps as much as possible, but since he has to work, it's mostly me. Thankfully, her body hasn't deteriorated too much, she's pretty healthy for an 87 year old.

celticluvr

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Whatever. Just call me the grimm reaper. I have helped 3 go already. Even when the rest of the family doesn't agree with the DNR, I need to step in to do all that. It must be my expertise or something. Nobody should suffer...
:hug: I know its so hard to deal with. But I commend you for doing the right thing. My mom went through the DNR thing with my Gramma. My uncle kept trying to get them to revive her but my Mama had POA and everything in her name set up 20+ years ago because my Gramma knew my uncle wouldn't do thing's her way. My mama had a hard time with Gramma but she always says she'd never do anything differently if she had to do it over.

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
:hug: I know its so hard to deal with. But I commend you for doing the right thing. My mom went through the DNR thing with my Gramma. My uncle kept trying to get them to revive her but my Mama had POA and everything in her name set up 20+ years ago because my Gramma knew my uncle wouldn't do thing's her way. My mama had a hard time with Gramma but she always says she'd never do anything differently if she had to do it over.
It always seems right until they call "911 on it" When I had to ask my mother again after all that. it was one of the worst experiences. She was looking at me like I shoulld have had that. Like I should have never had to ask her agiain if she should be poked and intubated and all, (to save her life) again. it was almost a year of fighting with my brother and father. Like I just wanted her to die or something. I just didn't want her to suffer another year of dying and fighting on machines. It worked out fine in the end, but I was the only one, and it was really hard. I had power of attorney and that is that. If it were me, it would have been the same.

IMHO, it is better than the alternative so I only felt relief. She died from metastatic disease, maybe lung, maybe breast. All I know is that it probably took me way too long to quit smoking. It was at least 3 years that vaping failed for me, At least sub ohm vaping has worked for now. I really love tobacco, I could dip and smoke non filters happily if I didn't have the high wattage of clouds and making "o" s and stuff.

Vaping is really working for me now!

Last edited:

pete67

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
You just can't fix stupid;)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The Town I was born and raised in is called. Wait for it ( Truth or Consequences , New Mexico).
YEAH!...baby my brother is living in T or C right now.....or what the inahbitant of that shithole call living.....my sincere condolences. He was living over in Silver City...

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey. I have a question about my blood. If there is anyone in the blood buisness it would be good to know.

I once gave blood when I was young. Unfortunately, while I was giving blood in the van outside of my job, someone stole 300 dollars from my purse. I was so sick after giving the damn blood that it was horrible. I contacted a media thing about it " Help me howard" in S. Florida. To try to get my much needed money back, but nobody wanted a part of that. lol.

It had turned out that I am too light anyway. I was sick for 2 weeks after that incident. I guess I wouldn't donate unless I made 120 lbs at least anyway. I just wish it were different because of my o- blood. But they tell me there could be a problem if something happened to me. I am kinda afraid that I will be screwed again. ,lol

Blod vans are all over the place now and there seems to be a shortage, but I am afraiid now.

Last edited:

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I play video games competitively on leagues and whip the crap out of 16 year olds and remind them that I was shooting demons in Doom when they were Zygotes

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I play video games competitively on leagues and whip the crap out of 16 year olds and remind them that I was shooting demons in Doom when they were Zygotes
What do you play/

I was playing WoW but I may need to do other things if I were to compete. A warlock in WOW can be a good or bad thing depending on the competition and composition of team. It was good with a rogue and any other melee. I really want tp play again, but legion changed a lot of things. Not to mention the bots in pvp

bugalien

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
deleted cause I don't know what the heck I was trying to post. lol

Last edited:

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I was playing WoW but I may need to do other things if I were to compete. A warlock in WOW can be a good or bad thing depending on the competition and composition of team. It was good with a rogue and any other melee. I really want tp play again, but legion changed a lot of things. Not to mention the bots in pvp

I've been playing WoW since shortly after launch (I missed getting the statue by 3 days :gaah:). I currently have 18 level 100s and a level 103. Just coming back from a bit of a break and taking it easy with leveling.

VU Sponsors