Calister622

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a like new Black IPV2X 60W box mod with an 18650 battery installed with a Dark Horse Clone RDA that I just purchased 2 days ago. I thought I would enjoy the dripping game but have decided that it just isnt for me. I still have all of the original boxes for everything and the RDA still has the original coil build .5 ohm. I also have a small bag of Japanese cotton as well as about 25ml left of "Cereal Killa" that I will toss in. I literally used everything for one day so it is all pretty much brand new. My local vape shop does not accept returns so therefore I am forced to sell it. I paid roughly $150 for the entire set up and I am asking $110 shipped and will just eat my losses.

Best and safest way of transaction would be through paypal. Or if you don't have one I will accept a money order as well.

If you have any questions please let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IPV2X.jpg
    IPV2X.jpg
    67.3 KB · Views: 69
T

Taver13

what would you do for just the ipv and no battery and dripper?

Calister622

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to do the whole package as I have no need for the battery whatsoever. I currently just use a Mini Nautilus and iStick 20W

T

Taver13

damn, cause i got batteries and a dark horse already, and you can get a brand new ipv online for about 85, so ill have to pass, thanks anyway and GLWYS,

Calister622

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would you be interested in the whole package for $90 shipped? You could turn around and sell the battery and dark horse as well.

T

Taver13

no thanks for that price id rather get new, without having the hassel of reseling a atty i have already, thanks anyway though

Calister622

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay no problem....Bump...Price lowered to $90 shipped.

montijo505

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Can you email me pictures? I can't see the ones on here clearly, [email protected] thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors