Become a Patron!

FS/FT Black Lavabox w/extended battery or Black EFusion DNA 200 for squonker!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Looking to possibly trade my black Lavabox DNA 200 with extended battery(also comes with stock one). It's in decent condition with minor paint scuffing on the edges and some scratches on the screen, neither of which affect performance. Looking to trade for other mods in the same price range and of the same caliber.
The extended battery converts it to a 1300mah 3s lipo vs the stock 900mah 3s.

Would also consider trading my MINT condition EFusion DNA 200, it's had a black carbon fiber Jwrap on since day one. It's in excellent condition and comes with the original box/charging cable/manuals. Under the skin it's black.

Boreas not included, however I can include a brand new one that's unopened and black.

Trades:
Hexohm
Nice series box
Other dna mods

Price:$120 PayPal F&F-Lavabox
Price:$130 PayPal F&F-eFusion
Both prices are without the boreas add another $15 for boreas to be included.

SOLD AS IS
NO WARRANTY THRU ME
NO RETURNS
DOESN'T HAVE THE BOX

Pictures:
262479b8b7c84cbad4b76255a7d1d406.jpg

4e039001a03ce4c5ea310ef3752e3ceb.jpg

ca433ff467fbc5c380ef67d49745572f.jpg

ae89f28c05df118c61398c69c20e401a.jpg
4d074f9d9f5b6ad6e57f057637b8cc15.jpg

806c7b7a8597a0c3bfbe9e9bb912f44e.jpg

b1264dd637930e2c3e4b77a263ca135c.jpg

Scuff is on plastic not the actual tank

Sent from my Toaster using Tapatalk

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Hmm. How about a hohm wrecker G2 with married batteries?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

KloudyKev

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Vapor shark DNA200? A couple months old. In great condition. Or a reuleaux DNA200. Almost new. Or a green effusion DNA200? Slight wear.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
is that 120 shipped of is shipping extra? What would it be shipped to 22655? I get paid tomorrow.... :)

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
is that 120 shipped of is shipping extra? What would it be shipped to 22655? I get paid tomorrow.... :)
Shipping included, but that's the price if paid via PayPal friends and family(no fees) if sent as goods then it's $125. That price includes 2-3 days shipping via USPS priority mail.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Are those pics with the extended battery installed? Im trying to judge how large it is in hand compared to a Hammond 1590B or a G2. I have smaller hands and my G2 is a touch uncomfortable after a while.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Are those pics with the extended battery installed? Im trying to judge how large it is in hand compared to a Hammond 1590B or a G2. I have smaller hands and my G2 is a touch uncomfortable after a while.
It is, hmm let me find something I can compare it too. It also has the original battery that can be reinstalled but then you loose battery life

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Still interested? If not no worries
Did you get my PM? Want to text you pictures of the green efusion.
Can you post pictures here or send them via pm?

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
For some reason my computer at work won't allow me to post here... not sure why. Sadly my exhaust manifold cracked on me and I'm gonna have to replace that before I buy any more toys. I meant to let you know yesterday but forgot when I got home from work.

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Haven't figured out how to post pics here. So much easier to text them.
Are you in your phone? If so in Tapatalk you'll see a camera icon you can take photos and use them or the box with a mtn in it is for uploading pictures that you have already taken

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
I've got an authentic Tuglyfe V2 series box. I love the button on it and it has a replaceable blade fuse in it that blows if you try to fire below .35 or put the batteries in wrong. Any interest?

SirVtHondaGuy08

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I've got an authentic Tuglyfe V2 series box. I love the button on it and it has a replaceable blade fuse in it that blows if you try to fire below .35 or put the batteries in wrong. Any interest?

Very, any pictures

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
89   0   0
On vacation currently and won't be back until Monday. I can get pictures to you then if you'd like, but I wouldn't expect you to wait that long...

jcash74

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
87   0   0
Bump for a great seller!
How have you been sirvt?

stand up and fight for your right to vape!

F

fckaugust8th

ive got a dx200 in white....upgraded battery, can throw in some rtas or $

F

fckaugust8th

the dx is 150 new.....my buddy on ecf would trade his pwm squonker for it prolly

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 97.5%
38   1   1
Thr HexOhm V2 is brand new and sells for more than 140, however it is already gone to Pancho_Brown.

Everpresentnewb

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I got a few PWM Mods... sent you a message at the other site with pics. Not sure if thats something you would be interested in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors