VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
...JayBo's Wismec Realeaux in GOLD/ROSE GOLD/COPPER!!!!
I WANT THIS!!!.jpg
I love the Realeaux reviews and want the one shown above ONLY.

If you can find where I can purchase it, from at least 2 different vendors and I buy it, you get my flawless, LIKE NEW, Sigelei Fuchai 200w in black - for FREE. I can't find this BEAUTIFUL set up anywhere. Original box, white silicone sleeve and documentation. Works perfectly but the straight box design is too large for even my long and slim female hand. I've never taken it out of the house...rather, off my desk here. Consider it new.

I'll check this thread daily. Also, please PM me so I'm sure to get your message.

Thanks in advance for your help ~ Robin aka Trixy

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
these guys could probably make it or did make that one
http://www.myvaporway.com/#!custom-rx-/z72or

where did you find that pic of one?

I originally found it in a Google image search. Isn't it gorgeous??? I clicked on it and it went here - with NO info on where to get it:
http://pictigar.com/hashtag/rdta/1207891125105233781

Close with the replacement plates but it doesn't cover the center plate to completely cover it. Love the texture of the photo I found. Sheer luck.

EDITED: Hey Matt, these guys are in Texas. Although they do mostly dips and wraps, I could talk to them about a special paint job on this. Not a bad find. Can't hurt to ask. :) Still searching though.

Last edited:

HvyMtl

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Since that's the DNA 200 I'd think it had to be a custom job. I think it's really just a photo trick myself like a filter.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I was just wondering that myself, but that it was indeed a custom job by someone. The only thing is, the buttons are copper. That's one heck of job if they really did customize it. I'm still not giving up hope. But, If I have to wait too long I'll eventually bite the bullet and get one. Not sure since I plan on getting 3 more mods and a few tanks.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Did you see it, or something similar? Where? Damn, thought I could score it the way it is in the photo.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think the photo is a fake ... zoom in on the back edge of it and you can see the original silver/gray color of the DNA color scheme. If it isn't a fake, then it is a paint job and it has worn from use on that edge ...

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I just seen that dam thing a few days ago. Damit it now I can't find it nowhere. But it seems like to me it was rose with wood battery door and cover. Damit you got me looking

have a nice day

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Couldn't you get a wood wrap, and the copper plates?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Oh well. It looks great. I'll just buy one, and get a wrap and copper plates for it later.

@scooter72 - You actually saw it up for sale? No way! Oh, please find it!? The rose gold tank can be found. A wooden wrap I suppose could be found. But what about the copper buttons? I'm stumped.

EDIT: By the way, I'll be putting my Fuchai and my SMOK TFV4 plus 3 boxes of coils: Tri, Quad and Six up for sale. I don't have the lung capacity for it...COPD. List price will be close to vendor prices and I'm really hoping you all can help me out by purchasing them. They'll be a new thread for that.

Rhett1977

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Oh well. It looks great. I'll just buy one, and get a wrap and copper plates for it later.

@scooter72 - You actually saw it up for sale? No way! Oh, please find it!? The rose gold tank can be found. A wooden wrap I suppose could be found. But what about the copper buttons? I'm stumped.

EDIT: By the way, I'll be putting my Fuchai and my SMOK TFV4 plus 3 boxes of coils: Tri, Quad and Six up for sale. I don't have the lung capacity for it...COPD. List price will be close to vendor prices and I'm really hoping you all can help me out by purchasing them. They'll be a new thread for that.

When are you putting that up for sale? Thanks

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
@Rhett1977 The mod or the tank with extra coils?

Since the 213 came out, a brand new Fuchai 200 can be bought with free shipping for $55. Not sure it's worth it for me to sell since I was stupid enough to pay $99 + 2 LGH2 batteries 2 mos. ago at a shop. I really like how it operates - no cons. Except it's too damn big for me.

The tank should go up for sale tomorrow. I used the initial TriCoil with heavy VG that I'll send by request if someone wants to clean it, but there's plenty of coils I bought and 2 more in the box.

Scooter 72

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Rating - 100%
1   0   0

It during have the rose tank on it but it was the rx with a rose body and wood covers. I looked back last night trying to find it But had no luck. It wasn't just like that one but really close. Just didn't have the copper. But it does seem to me it was on instagram or tweeter I'll still keep my eye out though

have a nice day

darkox

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Ybor
@Rhett1977 The mod or the tank with extra coils?

Since the 213 came out, a brand new Fuchai 200 can be bought with free shipping for $55. Not sure it's worth it for me to sell since I was stupid enough to pay $99 + 2 LGH2 batteries 2 mos. ago at a shop. I really like how it operates - no cons. Except it's too damn big for me.

The tank should go up for sale tomorrow. I used the initial TriCoil with heavy VG that I'll send by request if someone wants to clean it, but there's plenty of coils I bought and 2 more in the box.

What color is the TFV4? Also is it the full kit with the rba head and extra accessories? Have you thought about a price? Thanks.

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Yeah, it's a filter/photoshop. Pretty sure they don't have a rose gold Aromamizer and if you look on the left side of the mod you can see the silver of the releaux where the filter/effect wasn't applied.
Well it is definitely Photoshoped or at least manipulated. That left side isn't the giveaway though... that's from a different program where you grayscale the background and they did a sloppy job. The photo iis simply toned with a sepia filter, hence the copper button and the odd colored tank. Sorry but this mod can only be realized with a custom paint job.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk

diceman1000

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
You're not gonna get that one without doing DIYing the paint yourself. What you have pictures is the DNA 200 version which only comes in gray/silver... The one in the picture is a custom/DIY paint job...

Sent from my LGUS990 using Tapatalk

LordDaveVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 83.3%
5   1   0
Well it is definitely Photoshoped or at least manipulated. That left side isn't the giveaway though... that's from a different program where you grayscale the background and they did a sloppy job. The photo iis simply toned with a sepia filter, hence the copper button and the odd colored tank. Sorry but this mod can only be realized with a custom paint job.

Sent from my SCH-i705 using Tapatalk
maybe

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
@roxynoodle Great idea. I'll post tonight.
@DaveVaper I now see the DIY. Also, the tank is gold and mod is copper. Will watch your video now.
@Rhett1977 @darkox I have 2 prices for the Fuchai mod.

NO NEED FOR REAL PHOTOS. THEY'RE LIKE NEW, AS IF YOU JUST UNBOXED IT.
*Buy FUCHAI alone it's $65.80 inclusive of Priority Shipping.
*Buy FUCHAI with the SMOK TFV4 Full Version with RBA, etc. AND the 3 boxes of monster coils (3, 4 & 6) - everything for $180 Free Ship. I was so stupid to buy such a large mod and pay $99 for it. Damned $99.00 sticker is still on it. And, order the awesome SMOK without thinking about my COPD lung power.

I TRULY NEED YOUR HELP in recouping part of what I spent on these great products. The mod's too big and too much lung power needed on the tank. Anyway, will post in proper thread. If interested, pm me.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0

At first glance it looks nearly copper, but after viewing the photos several times, it's black and gunmetal I think with a texture. Think I'd like the U.S. black and red and buy the copper face & rear plate for it. Doubt I'll find a 'copper' tank...only saw gold in my search, so I'll have to go with a black/red tank since the red plates come off. Unless, I get lucky. If they have gold plates, I can use those and get the Herakles gold tank for it. Need to stock up but budget is fighting me!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
So then are we chopping up the Fuchai and all getting a piece then for our efforts lol

Jokes aside hope you can put together nice set up you enjoy !

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
I truly thank you all for helping me search. I saw that one and it was a OMG moment. Vape on friends!

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hey @Vash , I'm looking for a mech tube mod for my 25mm Kanger Sub Plus 7ml if I don't wind up sell it. Any suggestions? I'll move this to the right thread.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Hey @Vash , I'm looking for a mech tube mod for my 25mm Kanger Sub Plus 7ml if I don't wind up sell it. Any suggestions? I'll move this to the right thread.
Authentic or clone ?

25mm IMO would look best on Mech box though

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Looking to trade:
Sigelei Fuchai 200 - Black (Appx. value $65.80 and FS)
SMOK TFV4 - Silver (Appx . value $50.80 and FS)
SMOK TFV4 & MINI - 3 Packs of the honkin' big coil replacements - 3, 4 and 6). (Appx. value $75.80 and FS)
If all SOLD together vs. Trade - $150 and Free Shipping

Would like mods: single or double 18650, NOT box mod. More rounded with USB and good reviews. Want to purchase new Wismec Reuleaux if SOLD.
Would also like a mech mod. Pretty tube would be nice with 18650 and USB if available.
Would like new tanks w/RBA and replacements, good airflow and sleek looking w/good review under 25mm. Squonders welcome.
No visible or mechanical wear/problems. Like new preferred.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
Just thay most of the larger mechanical tubes are 24mm,you can get one if slight over hang won't bug you .

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Trixy, I don't think any mechs have a USB.

roxynoodle

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Okay then. No USB.

@Vash I just need one...or two. I don't mind buying tanks for it/them. But since you're a mech lover, I trust you with your selections.

They don't have any electronics :)

What kind of mechs are you looking for? Tubes?

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
They don't have any electronics :)

What kind of mechs are you looking for? Tubes?

Yes, at least one, perhaps 2 and some medium sized mods. The largest I'll have is the Wismec rx200. I just saw a video on the new TVL Colt 45. What a beautiful mod! Expensive AND heavy. Review used a Kennedy Brass RTA and said it weighed about 2lbs.

Basically, I'm looking for 4-5 very nice mods and a collection of about a dozen drippers/tanks. I have a few picked out at FastTech but they're mostly mini mods/stealth + power, and looking at tanks, etc. They have a LOT of clones there.

Worse comes to worse, I'll keep my Fuchai, still sell off my SMOK TFV4 w/ coil packages and start from scratch with the starters I have. One which is the Sigelei Spark which I love.

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
Hi @Rhett1977 ,

I didn't post pics of the mod or tank since they look brand spanking new. Here's a repost of last night. Everything is boxed up like you'd see in the original unboxing of a new toy. Even the Sigelei has the cellophane still on the box.

Looking to Sell or Trade:
SMOK TFV4 & MINI - 3 Packs of the honkin' big coil replacements - 3, 4 and 6). (Appx. value $75.80 and FS)
If ALL of the above SOLD TOGETHER vs. Trade - $150 and Free Shipping

Would like mods: single or double 18650, NOT box mod. More rounded with USB if available and good reviews. Wish to purchase new Wismec Reuleaux if my items are SOLD.

Would like a mech mod. Pretty tube would be nice with 18650. A good suggestion was a Manhattan Mod (for a female) and has good reviews. VaporKing has the clones and eBay has authentic with Veil RDA for $44.99.

Would like new tanks with replacement coils and RBA option, good airflow, sleek looking w/good review under 25mm. Squonders welcome. RTA's are okay, but still getting used to an RBA build. Did my furst double a few weeks ago. No visible or mechanical wear/problems. Like new preferred.

I'm anal about keeping original boxes and making sure what I'm selling or trading is 'exactly' how I describe it. Oh, on the SMOK tank, I did use the pre-installed Tri-coil when trying it. I still have it, cleaned in a quick vodka/hot water bath but it still has a "slight" sweet smell. I had Lost Arts Cottontail Cream in it. I'll include it, but just wanted you to know. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Free Priority Shipping.(Exact cost is $5.80) for each item, or combines for $11 I think.

If you want a photo of when I had the tank on the mod w/boxes I can post, but the lighting was bad.

Last edited:

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hi @Rhett1977 ,

I didn't post pics of the mod or tank since they look brand spanking new. Here's a repost of last night. Everything is boxed up like you'd see in the original unboxing of a new toy. Even the Sigelei has the cellophane still on the box.

Looking to Sell or Trade:
If ALL of the above SOLD TOGETHER vs. Trade - $150 and Free Shipping

Would like mods: single or double 18650, NOT box mod. More rounded with USB if available and good reviews. Wish to purchase new Wismec Reuleaux if my items are SOLD.

Would like a mech mod. Pretty tube would be nice with 18650. A good suggestion was a Manhattan Mod (for a female) and has good reviews. VaporKing has the clones and eBay has authentic with Veil RDA for $44.99.

Would like new tanks with replacement coils and RBA option, good airflow, sleek looking w/good review under 25mm. Squonders welcome. RTA's are okay, but still getting used to an RBA build. Did my furst double a few weeks ago. No visible or mechanical wear/problems. Like new preferred.

I'm anal about keeping original boxes and making sure what I'm selling or trading is 'exactly' how I describe it. Oh, on the SMOK tank, I did use the pre-installed Tri-coil when trying it. I still have it, cleaned in a quick vodka/hot water bath but it still has a "slight" sweet smell. I had Lost Arts Cottontail Cream in it. I'll include it, but just wanted you to know. Perfect, perfect, perfect. Free Priority Shipping.(Exact cost is $5.80) for each item, or combines for $11 I think.

If you want a photo of when I had the tank on the mod w/boxes I can post, but the lighting was bad.
Hey @Trixy since this has turned into a Sale/Trade listing, you should probably start a new thread for it and follow the rules about listing items for sale or trade. Here is an important point per the rules "Pictures need to accompany each thread ad as proof of sale item/s" The full rules can be found here: http://vapingunderground.com/threads/guidelines-for-safe-transactions-and-forum-disclaimers.183/

Ms. Trixy

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
111   0   0
@DevAuto Thanks. I'll do that. I need to read the rules (blush). Don't delete anything until I can copy/paste there. Will update when I do.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Hey @Trixy, I don't have the power to delete anything. I'm not a moderator, my post was really meant as helpful advice.

VU Sponsors