Free gear!!!

mikej13876

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi,

I am giving away a hades 26650 mod, big Buddha rda, royal hunter mini rda and 2 mkne 26650 batteries. I have gone to using my box full-time and these are just sitting in a drawer. So thought I'd just give them away. First one to reply to this thread gets it. Thanks.

Attachments

• IMG_20151121_211437~01.jpg
    IMG_20151121_211437~01.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 48

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks bro!!!

AO_DICE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
if your not first .....your last, My luck SUCKS.
Congrats Bean8379

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I jumped on this more for the rda's than anything but I figured rather than let the mod go to waste why not put it to use joining in some local cloud comps. Got a couple weeks to practice before the next one. Just doing it for fun. I'm sorry you missed this one, bro. I have one rda and one tank right now, thinking about piffing the tank because I don't seem to get really great flavor out of it at all unfortunately so I will probably pif it. I've got an 18650 tube mod I'm going to pif soon so I will probably just throw the tank in with it. I'm in the process of organizing people to help out with pifing the tube mod by contributing enough supplies to make it a complete setup because there are certain things I don't have enough of to spare like a battery charger, ohm reader and wicking material. I've got some people willing to step up but just don't have quite everything locked down yet. Hopefully I will soon, and then will start looking for the right person to pif it to. Has to be someone who knows about ohms law and battery safety for starters, there are some other criteria I'd like to go by but I will consider input from the other people who are contributing.

AO_DICE

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have an Evic VT with a REM rda and just looking to step up. Congrats dude!!!

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I love the fact that both these attys ce with chuff caps and looks like they are also both 4 post? If so will make installing dual coils so much easier. Dual coils are a pita on a 3 post, I never bother.

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I jumped on this more for the rda's than anything but I figured rather than let the mod go to waste why not put it to use joining in some local cloud comps. Got a couple weeks to practice before the next one. Just doing it for fun. I'm sorry you missed this one, bro. I have one rda and one tank right now, thinking about piffing the tank because I don't seem to get really great flavor out of it at all unfortunately so I will probably pif it. I've got an 18650 tube mod I'm going to pif soon so I will probably just throw the tank in with it. I'm in the process of organizing people to help out with pifing the tube mod by contributing enough supplies to make it a complete setup because there are certain things I don't have enough of to spare like a battery charger, ohm reader and wicking material. I've got some people willing to step up but just don't have quite everything locked down yet. Hopefully I will soon, and then will start looking for the right person to pif it to. Has to be someone who knows about ohms law and battery safety for starters, there are some other criteria I'd like to go by but I will consider input from the other people who are contributing.
you cannot do cloud competitions dude with a 26650 mod

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You can do cloud comps with pretty much anything, doesn't mean you will win but I am just doing them for fun, its not professional and I don't care if I win or not. It's just a local thing. There are no restrictions on devices, just different classes.

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
What I should have maybe said was, why is a 26650 mod not a good choice for competitions?

VU Sponsors