Become a Patron!

Free ejuice labels

Austins36

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm making some free new ejuice labels for anyone only making 5 designs only so I'll pick 5 people out of how many ask, start a conversation with me if you want one.

sds1912

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me too thanks

sent from moto G using tapatalk

Tansi

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Would love to at least see the designs :)

Sent from my crappy
iPhone using Tapatalk ^.~

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not 100% sure, as I have no relation with the OP, but those asking to see his designs, I don't think there was ever any premade designs. I think what the OP was offering was to create a design for 5 people who were interested. This would be for someone who already has a juice line, or is interested/in the process of starting a juice line. I think that was what he was offering...so you'd have to give him a name and a logo and some ideas, and he would make custom labels for you...at least that's what I think. If I'm right, I doubt you will see the designs right away, at least not until the juice line it was created for was up and running, otherwise someone could steal the name, logo, or design and launch their own. I could be wrong on this, but that is my take on his offering. The OP is more than likely doing that to create or add to his personal design portfolio to show future clients looking for graphic design work. @Austins36 feel free to correct me if I am wrong...it's happened before once or twice. Haha.

Austins36

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I'm not 100% sure, as I have no relation with the OP, but those asking to see his designs, I don't think there was ever any premade designs. I think what the OP was offering was to create a design for 5 people who were interested. This would be for someone who already has a juice line, or is interested/in the process of starting a juice line. I think that was what he was offering...so you'd have to give him a name and a logo and some ideas, and he would make custom labels for you...at least that's what I think. If I'm right, I doubt you will see the designs right away, at least not until the juice line it was created for was up and running, otherwise someone could steal the name, logo, or design and launch their own. I could be wrong on this, but that is my take on his offering. The OP is more than likely doing that to create or add to his personal design portfolio to show future clients looking for graphic design work. @Austins36 feel free to correct me if I am wrong...it's happened before once or twice. Haha.
Actually your right im new to ejuice lables and wanted to fill up my portfolio but i have a couple designs so far lol thanks for understanding XD

Austins36

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Here is a design i did in different colors. :)

Attachments

• Vrod Label Big Canvas Example.png
    Vrod Label Big Canvas Example.png
    337 KB · Views: 47
  • Vrod Label Big Canvas Scream'n Eagle.jpg
    Vrod Label Big Canvas Scream'n Eagle.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 40
  • Vrod Label Big Canvas Sparkplug.jpg
    Vrod Label Big Canvas Sparkplug.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 41
  • VROD Logo.jpg
    VROD Logo.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 40

Austins36

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
He is a personal friend of mind and he is just starting up i'd recommend you'd hit him up when he gets up his username is Taver13 i can do different style labels. Also i am very busy ATM so if you contacted me it may take a week or so because im having a bunch of finals at my school and having to work on weekends. Once summer comes i should be good :)

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
You might want to consider posting in B2B areas as well. I know ECF has services for suppliers forum and I think here there is a unlisted wholesale area, but there might be other locations - or at least mention in the tittle this is for business'. Those designs are nice. I'm sure you will find a lot of vendors that need new labeling / branding.

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Actually your right im new to ejuice lables and wanted to fill up my portfolio but i have a couple designs so far lol thanks for understanding XD

Be ahead of the curve and offer some labels that comply with CFR 21. They will not have a choice soon enough. PM me and I can give you some suggestions.

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Include:

* Ingredient statement
* Traceability identifier (lot code)
* Production Date
* Best use by:

Just a few requirements but there is more.

rolltidevaper

Still here! Just covered up with "life"
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I just do simple DIY for me and my family. We all like a similar flavor profile. I have been lucky to get my sister, brother, two nephews and a niece off the stinkys. They would love to have a real labeled bottle, especially since a couple of us travel a lot.

RZAwora

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Be ahead of the curve and offer some labels that comply with CFR 21. They will not have a choice soon enough. PM me and I can give you some suggestions.
Um, you're going to need A LOT more than just specific labels to adhere to 21 CFR 111 and 112 if they make those apply to ejuice manufacturing. Just saying... most vendors will cease to exist under those rules. It'll be black market ejuice all over if/when that happens.

wjohnsonjr

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Um, you're going to need A LOT more than just specific labels to adhere to 21 CFR 111 and 112 if they make those apply to ejuice manufacturing. Just saying... most vendors will cease to exist under those rules. It'll be black market ejuice all over if/when that happens.

You are absolutely right RZA... There are ways to combat this but I am waiting to see what the FDA results are. Obama pass the authority back to the FDA in 2009. So wait we must!

VU Sponsors