Not open for further replies.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The title says it all. I'm looking for a few drip tips like the ones that came with the original plain old Kayfun Lite. They have one O-ring, and are relatively wide bore at the base, with a small hole on the tip.

I've searched and Fasttech doesn't even seem to have them, only found them on ebay for $4.95, which is a bit much.

Until I figured out that stacking it on my Mutation X RDA's wide bore produced incredible flavor, I hated the thing, and never used it. The restriction of airflow makes a huge difference for that atty. If you have one or some, let me know and we can try to make a deal. I have some juice I could trade, or just good old paypal. Thanks.

Also, if anyone is better at the internets than me, and knows a site that sells them, please do tell. :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
The title says it all. I'm looking for a few drip tips like the ones that came with the original plain old Kayfun Lite. They have one O-ring, and are relatively wide bore at the base, with a small hole on the tip.

I've searched and Fasttech doesn't even seem to have them, only found them on ebay for $4.95, which is a bit much.

Until I figured out that stacking it on my Mutation X RDA's wide bore produced incredible flavor, I hated the thing, and never used it. The restriction of airflow makes a huge difference for that atty. If you have one or some, let me know and we can try to make a deal. I have some juice I could trade, or just good old paypal. Thanks.

Also, if anyone is better at the internets than me, and knows a site that sells them, please do tell. :)

If you have ever priced drip tips, $4.95 is nothing!

Especially if it includes free $&H.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If you have ever priced drip tips, $4.95 is nothing!

Especially if it includes free $&H.
I know, but for 10-15 more I could probably just buy some full Kayfun Lite attys. the originals have to be dirt cheap by now. I'm just shocked nobody, not even Fasttech sells them. Maybe it's because at least in my opinion, they suck. With the Mutation X they're freaking great, though.

Already got one PM, so hopefully I can make something work for a good deal for all.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Lefty

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks! I have a possible deal worked with someone here, but that's cheap for a 5-pack, more in line of what Is reasonable. I searched Fasttech and didn't find those... Thanks for the help. I figured they had to have em. I suck at the internet, I guess. Thanks again!
There's only a couple of thousand you have to wade through. You don't have to suck to miss 'em.:)

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
There's only a couple of thousand you have to wade through. You don't have to suck to miss 'em.:)
Truth. They should add Kayfun to those titles, they're a bit lacking in description.

@Pancho_Brown is sending a couple my way. At this point, no compensation has been figured out, so thats really kind of him. Im gonna try to at least give him some paypal love. Thanks man!

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
I may have one too, I'll look around next chance I get and if so I'll send it to you :) Pancho is good friend of mine too very nice gesture on his part

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I may have one too, I'll look around next chance I get and if so I'll send it to you :) Pancho is good friend of mine too very nice gesture on his part
Thanks man! I should be set with the one I have, and the two Pancho sent my way, but if you want, and it fits in a regular stamp cheapo envelope, I suppose I'll take it. No worries either way. I should probably edit the thread title since I've been taken care of by you two and your kindness. Thanks so much.

Vash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 100%
88   0   0
No worries , if I have one might as well be used by someone .I only use wide bore chuffs now so no use in keeping it

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
No worries , if I have one might as well be used by someone .I only use wide bore chuffs now so no use in keeping it
Cool, thanks. It's funny because that drip tip is awful with everything I've put it on, but on a Mutation it changes the flavor so intensely in a good way. Gives a concentrated really warm vape.

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Big thanks to @Pancho_Brown I received two drip tips and some extra kanthal he didn't need in the mail today. It was done solely out of kindness, he's good people. Thanks a bunch man!

cobalt327

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I guess I'm the other guy who actually likes these tips! lol. But thanks for the FT link- I had found one on fleabay but it was $8.50!! I'm not sure but I believe these tips were designed the way they were to help prevent juice spitback on the KFs, being as how the coil is centrally located. Anyway, they do help in that regard no matter what atty. FWIW, so does the 45 degree "adapters" FT sells (SKU: 1567000). Not sure if the FT tips have quite as small of a hole as the originals but for the price I suppose I'll take the chance anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors