Become a Patron!

For sale - Hades clone with 26650 tobh clone plus 2x MNKE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Looking to sale these items as a group. Only had them a couple of weeks and bought new. The batteries have only had a few (at most) cycles each. I love it, hits hard and the tobh is lovely!! BUT it is just too big for my hands. So looking to sale.
Comes with:
Hades two tone (brushed) clone
Tobh 26650 (brushed) clone
2x MNKE batteries

Drip tip not included

$85 shipped priority and Paypal fees included

I have 100% feedback on ECF under the same screen name
I will not be responsible once the package is in the hands of USPS and I send you a tracking number.

Thanks!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    661.5 KB · Views: 166

st_andrew

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Damn that looks good.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Which maker are those from, I wonder?

If it's the Infinite, Ehpro or HCigar, then it's a pretty good deal, but not if it's one of the FT clones. ;)

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Did not get them from fast tech. I certainly wouldn't pay FT prices and resale for more than I paid. Not my style. These are both tobeco clones. Although I don't think I have the box anymore...I don't think. From feedback, the tobeco one was one of the best of this mod. Insincere it was getting a clone I actually searched out a tobeco. The hades comes with both spring and magnet. The spring is the one installed at the moment. Switch is nice, nice throw and threads are smooth. it is overall a very nice mod and atty. The ONLy reason I am selling is it just does to fit in my hands that great. I have average hands for a female but it is just a tad too clunky for me for a bottom firing button.

CaFF

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I Did not get them from fast tech. I certainly wouldn't pay FT prices and resale for more than I paid. Not my style. These are both tobeco clones. Although I don't think I have the box anymore...I don't think. From feedback, the tobeco one was one of the best of this mod. Insincere it was getting a clone I actually searched out a tobeco. The hades comes with both spring and magnet. The spring is the one installed at the moment. Switch is nice, nice throw and threads are smooth. it is overall a very nice mod and atty. The ONLy reason I am selling is it just does to fit in my hands that great. I have average hands for a female but it is just a tad too clunky for me for a bottom firing button.

Right on. :)

I wasn't accusing ya of anything hinky btw, just figured it'd be nice to know. Plus, it'll be a selling point for you to mention who made it.

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh I hear ya, I didn't take it as such. But boy I re read my post and I am blaming my spelling/grammar on auto correct. LOL
So I will take this opportunity of bumping this up for a sweet mod :D

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I just realized how to make full size images from my ipad to the forum. LOl. So thought I would update the picture
image.jpg

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
The longer this sits here the more tempted I am to keep the batteries and just sale the mod and atty and try a side button congestus clone to see if the side button is easier in 26650 size with the size and my hands......
Someone buy this set up and Save me from my addiction and the classified fate of yet another 26650 mod that doesn't fit these hands :confused:

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bump for an awesome set up!
Hades and tobh 28mm atty $65 shipped....batteries not included
I will include batteries for $15 added

Had a couple folks ask so Wanted to give the option with or without batteries.

Last edited:

bb0y

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
will you take $35 shipped?

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Bumping it up for a sweet set up
Keeping the batteries
So....
$65 shipped for the hades and tobh 28.5 atty

builderbob

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Crocky, I hate to rain on your parade, but I just checked out 101 Vape and found this exact rig for $47.98 brand new. $31.99 for the Hades and $15.99 for the 28.5mm TOBH. Just sayin' o_O

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Crocky, I hate to rain on your parade, but I just checked out 101 Vape and found this exact rig for $47.98 brand new. $31.99 for the Hades and $15.99 for the 28.5mm TOBH. Just sayin' o_O

.your not raining on my parade. Go for it. That is a good price! I do however wonder what your intent is, would have been nice as a message to me. But it's all good I don't have anything to hide. I fully recommend shopping around before you buy anything worth having :) By all means order from 101vape. It's all good. I paid more than I am asking for the set up so just going by that. It has been used only a few times. I would prefer to keep it or rather PIF it vs selling it for $35
If i do though I will most definitely update this thread. I will certainly take offers if someone does not like my price. Worse I can say is no
Thanks for the info....

Last edited:

Crocky

Member For 4 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Oh and you can likely find it on fast tech for cheaper if you want to get out paying even less money. I am all for saving the cash ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors