1. LIVE: DISCUSSWELLNESS.COM LAPTOP GIVEAWAY: *NOW OPEN*

VAPING UNDERGROUNDS FORUM SOFTWARE IS BEING UPGRADED.

For me, it's all about the nicotine.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself & Tell Your Vaping Voyage' started by Bubbalikesit, Sep 30, 2017.

1. Bubbalikesit

Bubbalikesit Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    I've been vaping for some years now, but I have never joined a group until now. I quit smoking cigarettes and found vaping as an alternative. I started near the beginning of "portable" vaping when cops would see you blow a cloud and come over to investigate. I will say that vaping has gotten better over the years with new technology and the batteries have really improved. Vaping liquid has come a long way too. Although, I don't think much has been done about making tobacco flavored liquid taste like a Marlboro. Can't have everything. Anywho, I guess I'll look around and see what the vaping world has been up to and see if I've missed out on anything.

David Wolf, Beaucoup and JuicyLucy like this.
  2. Huckleberried

Huckleberried Terrible wingman. Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hi there, Bubba! Welcome :wave:

3. voicenyerhed

voicenyerhed Gold Contributor Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Hello & welcome to the underground!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

4. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
  5. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard......:vino:

6. pulsevape

pulsevape Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years

Blog Posts:
    what kind of gear do you vape on these days.

7. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    Firstly, you'll have to forgive me, I live a sheltered life. I didn't know what the definition of "Squonk" was. I was too terrified to look it up on google thinking it would take me to some Russian "dating" site so I got my daughter to do it. I get it now.

8. Markw4mms

Markw4mms #Team Jimi Supporter VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 4 Years Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU!

9. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    My wife and I both use the "HexOhm 3.0". It's a handheld mod, kinda heavy but really straight forward. We both use a .2 ohm coil on about the lowest setting the mod has. Very easy to use if you can get accustomed to the weight.

10. inspects

inspects Squonkamaniac Staff Member Senior Moderator VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Squonking is great, dripping without dripping....!

11. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    Nah, you wannna stay away from Russian chicks..they are all cloud bros.

David Wolf likes this.
  12. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    hey did you ever manage to try that mesh wick I told you about.

inspects likes this.
  13. inspects

Blog Posts:
    Great mods, I like pwm power too.

14. inspects

Blog Posts:
    I did, in the Marque....I may need to PM you, didn't work out well for me.

Was the first time I've tried mesh, I know it's my fault, not the atty.

15. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    did you position the center of the wick right under the center of the juice feed hole so the juice went up the center of the wick?

16. JuicyLucy

JuicyLucy My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic VU Donator Diamond Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    :giggle::giggle::giggle:

You win best post of the day :p

David Wolf, Beaucoup and inspects like this.
  17. inspects

Blog Posts:
    I tried too, but had other issues with the mesh. Where would you suggest buying some decent mesh?

18. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    lots of places ..lightening vapes..atomizerwick...I used a place in the UK as well...what problem did you have? the juice needs to squonk up the center of the wick for it to work. I just rebuilt my Mulciber with that build and it is working great.

19. inspects

Blog Posts:
    A friend gave me some mesh, which looked to me like the material was not fine enough to wick properly.

20. AndriaD

AndriaD Winter! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome, Bubba. Actually I once made an ejuice that tasted a lot like the Virginia Slims I used to smoke, and recently got my son switched to vaping, with an ejuice that he and a friend of his both say is about as close to a Camel cigarette as you can get without an actual cigarette. :D It's all in a) the brand of flavoring, and b) the additives you use. Bitter Wizard, Dirty Neutral Base, and Tobacco Absolute are kinda essential for a cigarette-ish taste.

Andria

21. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    Okay, now I'm a little embarrassed.

AndriaD likes this.
  22. pulsevape

Blog Posts:
    if you vape high VG use #200 not 200 sf super fine.or #300 if you vape 50/50 juices use #400 mesh

23. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Please don't be -

I had to look it up also the first time I heard of it, but the person mentioning it to me was not wearing a platinum blond wig and - as far as I know - did not have a boob job

24. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    A friend (a guy a kinda knew) of mine got into flavoring liquids to vape. He said he had perfected a tobacco flavor and thought he was going to be a millionaire. I tried it. It tasted like what you would think an old cat turd would taste like. He said he loved the flavor. I think his taste buds were blown from all the experimenting. I have two flavors from two manufacturers that I blend. They have about the most satisfying tobacco flavors I've had and I have tried plenty. When I don't like a flavor, I don't complain, I just give the bottle to my wife and she pours it into a scented wax melter and uses it as air freshener. That actually works really well.

JuicyLucy likes this.
  25. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    It's all the "street slang" that's used today. I'm afraid I'll use the wrong terminology or nomenclature and get beat up. I'm still on "Far Out", Right On" and occasionally "Neato". Now don't get me wrong, I'm not a prude. My wife and I sometimes fry bacon naked, no apron. I still got it.

26. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Outa sight man :cool:

27. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts:
    Right On, Power to the People.

28. JuicyLucy

Blog Posts:
    Groovy - you will fit right in

29. jazzman

jazzman "I'm Old, Fat and Ugly with a crappy attitude! VU Donator Silver Contributor Member For 3 Years

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to the Underground!

30. Beaucoup

Beaucoup Member For 2 Years Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU! It took me awhile to figure squonk out as well. Kinda sounds like the punchline to an off color joke... :facepalm:

31. KingPin!

KingPin! In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^ VU Donator Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years VU Challenge Team Reviewer

Blog Posts:
    Welcome aboard :cheers:

32. AndriaD

AndriaD Winter! At Last! VU Donator Diamond Contributor ECF Refugee Member For 5 Years

Blog Posts:
    Well, I sure don't like anything even vaguely tobacco-ish anymore -- to me, they all taste like that smell when you launder something but forget it and leave it in the washer overnight... yum, soured laundry! :giggle: But the Camel one pleased my son very well when he started; he'd vape that one anytime he got a serious craving, and never caved -- he's now just 4 days shy of 3 months smoke-free. :)

Andria

33. dcarpentier

dcarpentier Bronze Contributor Member For 3 Years Member For 2 Years

Blog Posts:
    Slowest all day vape, ever.

34. Whitesoxfan2579

Whitesoxfan2579 Platinum Contributor Member For 3 Years ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Welcome to VU Bubba

35. Bubbalikesit

Blog Posts: