Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
2hs95hv.jpg

BUDKISS

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Seems to have improved the fill method and airholes... maybe no more leaks?
upload_2014-9-17_9-18-15.png
upload_2014-9-17_9-16-56.png

Attachments

• upload_2014-9-17_9-17-58.png
    upload_2014-9-17_9-17-58.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 33

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Love the foggers, amazing it's taken them till V5 to get it easier to mount coils, been one of the biggest complaints with them, will be keeping a eye out for these when hit the stores :)

Vaping PBR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Group buy for this is ongoing right now for $32

moecat

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit ... and I just got the v4.1
hairpull.gif

What's the v5 release date?

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Shit ... and I just got the v4.1
hairpull.gif

What's the v5 release date?

If your luck is like mine , it was probably released a minute or two after your v4.1 exchange policy became invalid.

Merrick92

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Still vaping strong on my 2.1 Love it. I still get more vapor from it than from my kayfun. But flavor I would say is on par. Can't wait to get me one of these. :D

lordmage

The Sky has Fallen. the End is Here.
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
What's a push-button post? Does anything else have them?
i would imagine spring loaded post holes. the question is if you can lock them in place so the wire wont slip out.

Otto Dafe

Member For 4 Years
Uhh, other questions come to mind: how did Yiloong get a hold of a Terminator skull, and can Skynet still be stopped, or is it too late?

xj0hnx

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've got a M8 that just shipped yesterday, w0ot! I really hope that the drip system works good, if not then I am getting a Pontus, but I really want a dripper with a tank, but won't use the Big Dripper till it comes with a glass/pyrex window to see juice level.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
My v5 came in today. Looks very good. Too tired to build it this evening, but I gave it a bath so it's all set for building tomorrow. I'll let you know how it goes.

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's another thread with a bunch of people complaining about the v5 and returning them the same day.. be advised..

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
There's another thread with a bunch of people complaining about the v5 and returning them the same day.. be advised..
I saw that, but until I build it tonight I'm reserving judgment.

Nailz

FUCK the FDA
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years

Most are complaining about the spring posts, and they do not realize they also provide normal screws in the extras bags, so do not have to use the spring loaded posts.

Dudditz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yes the posts do suck and you can use the screws included. The other issues are its taller than the V4, Holds less juice than the V4, and the fill hole is only fill-able with a syringe filler. Maybe if you have not used the V4 you will enjoy the tank however after using both V4 and now V5 the V5 really seems like a downgrade in almost every aspect. Some of my issues might be subjective, just my opinion.

SusanP4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It's built!

I made it a fussier build than it needed to be by using 30g kanthal because I wanted a higher ohm build for this try. I should have gone with 28 and a bigger wrap.

Do not even try to use the springs. I thought I would try them out of curiosity. Trying to fit that second coil requires the use of third hand. Sadly I only came equipped with two.

Assuming you are using cotton for the wick, juice it a bit to stuff it into the channels.

I had no problem filling with a dropper. It probably wasn't quite as neat as using as using a syringe, but did not make a big mess. It was a dropper with a fine point.

I'm now happily vaping HIC's cocoa cookie recipe on my white Nemi clone. Since my atty is black it looks really cool. It is a tall tank.

My only big issue at this point is that the air adjustment ring is not easily moved. Next time I break down the tank I need to mess with that. Any suggestions on how to loosen it a tad?

Dudditz

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
From my experience with the foggers the airflow controller is next to impossible to move once you have assembled the tank back together if the airflow controller was already tight when you assembled it. I usually have mine wide open so this is not much of an issue. I am glad you were able to fill it with a dropper, all mine must have to large of a diameter as there was no way they were filling that little hole.

Vapetronics

Member For 4 Years
Too bad !!! I really like the V4 and was hoping that V5 would be better ..... it's not really sound like the improved it at all. Guess I keep on using my V4.

VU Sponsors