Become a Patron!

flooding problems

Still messing around rebuilding my Kanger Evod coils.Been fairly satisfied with my builds of 1.7 ohm with cotton wick but have been getting some flooding issues to the point of the battery top completely flooded which at that point the "hits" are not as strong AT this point its clean up everything and put on fresh battery.Thinking the wick is getting saturated so much that the juice is dripping onto the battery.Any ideas or comments?Been using different juices but one is no better than another

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I didn't have this problem with silica rebuilds on my Evods. I had the same issue with cotton. IMO, I agree with you, the cotton is better at wicking and allowing excess to drip. I tried different coil sizes and flavor wicks of cotton under and over the coil without success.

The good news you can rebuild your coils.

Hope somebody has conquered this and will chime in. Sorry

Good luck

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Still messing around rebuilding my Kanger Evod coils.Been fairly satisfied with my builds of 1.7 ohm with cotton wick but have been getting some flooding issues to the point of the battery top completely flooded which at that point the "hits" are not as strong AT this point its clean up everything and put on fresh battery.Thinking the wick is getting saturated so much that the juice is dripping onto the battery.Any ideas or comments?Been using different juices but one is no better than another
Google search is your friend first hit in my search:
https://godofsteam.wordpress.com/2013/07/12/how-to-fix-kanger-evod-leakinggurgling-issues/

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Condom on the bottom. Seal is damaged. I use O ring kits to replace those junk seals.

VU Sponsors