Become a Patron!
Sup guys, so i have some (twisted?) fused clapton coils 28/32ga from Rofvape that i wanna but to good use flavour-wise in my peerless rda, with my Smok Alien Mod.
So im wondering what would be the perfect wrap-count/diameter for a really flavourfull vape, preferably not very warm, single or dual.
Im talking a really full-flavoured vape that really drowns ur senses- if thats even possible :phttps://imgur.com/a/zQclc

Very grateful for advise!

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
if you are using a regulated mod, just try to fill up the deck with coil and adjust the power until it works the way you like. the peerless is a pretty good flavor atty in my experience. i have only put a couple builds in it so far, but its a nice vape. my coils usually end up being roughly the same width as the two center/higher posts, at 3mm inner diameter. i havent tried it in single coil mode yet, but it seems like its more suited to dual coils anyway. i was using it on a pretty hot unregulated series setup when i got it a couple months ago, and then i kinda put it aside in favor of newer acquisitions, but i put a fancy build in it recently and im vaping it right now :cheers:

Zohmbiebuilds

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Also next time you go to get Coils see if you can get regular fused Claptons I prefer Nichrome. I never had much luck with those twisted fused Claptons

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors