Become a Patron!

FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'll let you know how non observant I am. I've been looking at your Avatar for months now and have always thought you were taking a photograph of us with a camera. I just noticed that your actually holding a Glock 9mm or something. :)

lol, admittedly it was used liked that because it did, to me anyway, look like a gun but actually that is my black Reo Grand LP and RM2 atty with a wide bore drip tip!

Niagara

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey Gang: I have a question that will become the first contest, ( sorry continental North America only). I am getting ready to put up our North American website and have had many conflicting opinions on the flavour descriptions for our new Emotions line Joy, Storm and Glory. Specifically Joy. It was built as a desert tobacco base. I am getting alot of descriptions back but none of them as we built it from our efforts. I received a description from a respected commercial client that it was a funnel cake. The contest: Prize, 1 kilo of any one Flavour Art flavour sold in N.A of your choice delivered inside Continental North America ( Canada or USA).

The contest entry is your description of what Joy is best described as a flavour and how you use it in a recipe ( dont have to give me exact recipe but like this is how I build with it. You need to have bought Joy and the winner will be required to show proof of purchase having bought Joy. Post answers only on Flavour art North America Facebook page. Don't share outside of this group as the winner will be verified as member of Vaping Underground and a contributor/ participant to this specific thread. Winner will be announced Sept 1 2015. No cash prize substitutes, contest void were prohibited in your state. I am not always on this thread so posting here your contest answer, has no value. Winners answer will be allowed to be used free of charge on our website by accepting prize as full release of that as intellectual or personal property.

NGAHaze

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nice idea for a contest Niagara.

I detest fakebook so I'm out but good luck to everyone else though!

I'm sure you will get some very good descriptions. It appears to be quite versatile :)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Gang: I have a question that will become the first contest, ( sorry continental North America only). I am getting ready to put up our North American website and have had many conflicting opinions on the flavour descriptions for our new Emotions line Joy, Storm and Glory. Specifically Joy. It was built as a desert tobacco base. I am getting alot of descriptions back but none of them as we built it from our efforts. I received a description from a respected commercial client that it was a funnel cake. The contest: Prize, 1 kilo of any one Flavour Art flavour sold in N.A of your choice delivered inside Continental North America ( Canada or USA).

The contest entry is your description of what Joy is best described as a flavour and how you use it in a recipe ( dont have to give me exact recipe but like this is how I build with it. You need to have bought Joy and the winner will be required to show proof of purchase having bought Joy. Post answers only on Flavour art North America Facebook page. Don't share outside of this group as the winner will be verified as member of Vaping Underground and a contributor/ participant to this specific thread. Winner will be announced Sept 1 2015. No cash prize substitutes, contest void were prohibited in your state. I am not always on this thread so posting here your contest answer, has no value. Winners answer will be allowed to be used free of charge on our website by accepting prize as full release of that as intellectual or personal property.

A kilo? That's a huge amount LOL

@HeadInClouds could sure write a killer flavor description!

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nice idea for a contest Niagara.

I detest fakebook so I'm out but good luck to everyone else though!

I'm sure you will get some very good descriptions. It appears to be quite versatile :)
Same here. :oops:
Rooting for you, @HeadInClouds !
smileys-cheerleading-755332.gif

Seriously, they should just HIRE you! :D

juicy76

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wth... Lol ... A kilo....? That's a gallon right? The flavor would go flat before getting to the bottom. I have trouble getting to the bottom of 120 ml flavor... I wish you great luck to all that dare...

Semi Reduction

VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Ok, been back from holidays a week now. Ordered all the FA flavours that I needed whilst away. All I can say is "wow"
@HeadInClouds - loving the Tiramisu cream and Baklava recipes that I grabbed from you.
Torrone is absolutely delicious standalone at 3%. I'm working on a rum & raisin that is coming together. It's funny because when I first started mixing about a year ago I grabbed a few FA concentrates but started at 7-10% and they were foul. I used to call FA flavour farts. Now I know why I got off on the wrong foot, and love the fact that these flavours are so concentrated. I'm used to Capella 10-15% mixes, so I'm really digging these 3-4% FA mixes with very true flavour that doesn't kill my coils.

Thanks for all the help and tips everyone. Still pretty new here, but
3ur4nn.jpg

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My scale will be here today. When you using a scale do you still make a nic base or do you measure your pg, vg and nic for each recipe on the scale. I am thinking that making a nic base and adding the total weights of the three and using that weight from my base will be easier than measuring each one. I really don't care if the nic is exact. A little less than the base doesn't bother me.

Suggestion?

cindycated

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My scale will be here today. When you using a scale do you still make a nic base or do you measure your pg, vg and nic for each recipe on the scale. I am thinking that making a nic base and adding the total weights of the three and using that weight from my base will be easier than measuring each one. I really don't care if the nic is exact. A little less than the base doesn't bother me.

Suggestion?
Just having to measure out the flavors then topping off with premade base is waaaay easy! :cool:

Thunderball

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Thanks for thinking of us.
You really should make the prize 10, 15 or 30 ml bottles of your entire line up. You would generate more replies and its no skin off your nose. Only a vendor would really desire a Kilo. Think about it. If I won, as Misswish said, I would just direct you to send a Kilo of something to Wllmc and make a side deal with him for some smaller bottles of flavorings.
Also, I would love to try some Joy and enter your contest ( although I dont do facebook as a general rule either, but would) But if you notice, its sold out at the one vendor in the states that I know stocks it. The other three I might buy from dont even carry it, although they carry Flavor art.

So, you n eed to put some thought into that as well.

" How can you have any pudding if you dont eat your meat ?" ( if your too young, thats Pink Floyd ;))
In other words, I cant try it and enter if I cant buy it......

CurlyxCracker

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I know what you are talking about. I wouldn't call it chemically but there is a kinda fermented flavor in Vienna. Hic has compared it egg nog. It's got that kinda alcoholic flavor in the nose on exhale it's an intentional element of the flavor and I really like it. Otherwise go with one of the other creams like Catalan.
The scent from fresh cream reminds me more of chemical than Vienna

mink

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Budds Hmmm could be from licking out the Nutella bottle too, I suppose, but it looks too dark. What's black that you could get on your face? I think it's a goatee :D

VU Sponsors