FlavourArt Club ... formally known as the PureVapes thread

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I came to Oregon to enjoy nature and bugs and mountains and rivers. I need to check city events before checking the underground. Did not expect this.
a4y7e6yp.jpg

There's all this amazing food and not one microbrew stand. Who organized this? Next, I'll be posting videos of me in a drum circle. That would have been more probable with alcohol. That rhymes. No pie. Btw... breezes of mj are a'flowing.

Smokachino

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Ha ha . . . I thought I'd find all you troublemakers in here :D

If anyone finds a good peanut butter, please let me know. I have the Capella's and I'm not crazy about it. Would LOVE a good peanut butter cookie vape!

Cramptholomew

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute. I missed the willmc debacle over on the PV thread. Was the whole thing because he said "Mary Jane Pie"?

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wait a minute. I missed the willmc debacle over on the PV thread. Was the whole thing because he said "Mary Jane Pie"?

Nope. It was from a deleted thread. If you go to wllmc and click on posts, you can still read it.

skagit

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Had a wonderful sunrise this morning on the salt crabbing. Came back to to the blow up of mods justifying there actions. That damn proxy chick LOL

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
(((Peeks head in door)))

I know I'm still a DIY noob, but I'm very happy to have been led here. The other thread became so dead after the mod warning, and in general the DIY section wasn't as happy a place for me.

I haven't changed my username, and if they have a problem with it, well, let's say I've dealt with that issue in the past and happily looked forward instead of backward.

Either way, good to be here, and I hope to learn a lot from all the talented people here (who are no longer over there!)!

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I confess, I caved under pressure. :eek: I put in a few more orders for flavors. You guys are enablers! Thanks :p
I have a few flavors added to my cart...do I really need more?

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Do you know if Flavorart makes a peanut butter flavoring? In addition, is it flavorful?

I mixed peanut butter lady night for a friend used TFA flavor. He lives it. Think I used 8%.

vaping one day at a time

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Interesting, we're all concerned about diacetyl, but maybe it's an unfounded concern? Someone just posted this link on The Other Forum!
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24635357

I'm still wary! The concern I have with that paper is that the diacetyl content of cig smoke is only part of the story - some say that tar etc coating the lungs provides some protection against some of the chemicals, so who knows. Interesting that they mention 'smoking histories'. I wonder if some of the workers afflicted had quit smoking, and were then more vulnerable to diacetyl in some way - we'd be in that category!

ClaireW

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I confess, I caved under pressure. :eek: I put in a few more orders for flavors. You guys are enablers! Thanks :p

I'll be caving with you.
The beginning if next week I'll be looking at recipe notes of ones I want to try and checking my inventory. I have a bunch that I need to add to my pantry.

vaping one day at a time

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
From the other place, read that thread start to finish a few times. Had to keep reading cause I'm learning so much for when I start to diy. :)

Hello, shadowy figure. I'm glad to know people can find this place. You don't have to be anonymous; you're not jeopardizing your ECF membership by being here. But if you want to keep that user name, can we call you 70 for short? 70414 seems so formal. :D

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh yeah... Walnut and Almond together. Currently vaping those with Hynotic Mist (just 2% of each). Fantastic! Sooth, creamy, light, airy, nutty, woody (come to think of it, there could well be a trace of Oak Wood left in this tank, but it's a fresh coil...).

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Hermit, I'd vape Walnut, Almond, and Oak Wood together. You can keep the Hynotic Mist, lol. I am really liking the effect of Oak Wood. What did you have with it in that tank? I like it added to Vanilla Bourbon!

Hermit

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had Walnut, Hyp Mist and Oak Wood, and then Walnut, Almond, Hyp Mist and Oak Wood (I'd say that one didn't gel, lol). I like Hyp Mist as a component - it has a sugary-ness that nothing else has :)

wllmc

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Sponsor
VU Challenge Team
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
happy 4th guys ! had to pop in real quick. Mrs. C. is hosting a party at the house so I have to attend hahaha. fireworks at the park with the kiddos tonight. cant wait. glad to see all the old and new faces. we need horton over here to . lol. everyone will be here soon.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Horton's good. Posts good stuffs. Yooper! Man oh man, this is gonna be so much fun here. Thanks everyone for the invite, not to say we had to be or anything, but I forgot this place even opened up.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
happy 4th guys ! had to pop in real quick. Mrs. C. is hosting a party at the house so I have to attend hahaha. fireworks at the park with the kiddos tonight. cant wait. glad to see all the old and new faces. we need horton over here to . lol. everyone will be here soon.
Hi Mrs C! Thanks for the loan of the hubs. Y'all have a great time tonight! We took Stasha to the park today. She was confused by the ducks and creek, lol. If this turns out HUGE, I apologize.

Attachments

• 033 copy.jpg
    033 copy.jpg
    120.5 KB · Views: 121

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
pretty excited by all the FA recipes on the DIY thread. I ordered about 65 different flavours and I've only experimented with about 8 of them, i'm trying to be disciplined and get through some of my store bought e-juice before really delving into DIY.

I am really digging the Tic-Tac recipe, and a few others that others have posted, but I've only very, very lightly touched the surface. Hopefully in a few months I'll be able to contribute some recipes.

Of course now I want VT nic :( but I have about 650ml's of nic here that I have hardly touched......you guys are bad! I feel like if I wait a few months there may even be a newer-better nic out there, that seems to be the way things have worked in the nic world.

Oh and Happy 4th of July to all of you! so rude of me to have not said anything earlier:( I'm a Canuck but my family lives in Santa Barbara, love it there!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
...I ordered about 65 different flavours..

Now THERE is an enthusiastic DIYer! You go! I don't think I've ever ordered that many at once, but I wish I had.

The vendor juices I had when I got my first DIY flavorings haven't been used much since then. So I can understand why you want to use yours up before making your own.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
OK, I did this as an experiment for kabalm and added 2% Strawberry to the Golden Oreo Cookie. It's not an ADV for me, but it's pretty good. Never had a Birthday Cake Oreo, so he'd have to make it and tell me if it hit.

Vangrl

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Now THERE is an enthusiastic DIYer! You go! I don't think I've ever ordered that many at once, but I wish I had.

The vendor juices I had when I got my first DIY flavorings haven't been used much since then. So I can understand why you want to use yours up before making your own.
3 different orders! i had to keep ordering after reading recipes with flavours I didn't have.... I totally blame you!

And ya It's kind of like cleaning house, plus a few of the pre-mades I have I actually really like ( I'll clone later...shhhh)

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Vangrl - you're in SB now? I'm only a couple hours away.

RocketPuppy

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Oh gotcha. You're far.

Whether you're in Canada or this place, hope everyone has an enjoyable evening...and all the evenings that follow.

VU Sponsors