Become a Patron!

Flavorah's Thai Chai

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
A very complex flavor. Holds up to heat very well. Vaped nearly 30 ml with no gunking. Flavor is potent, and very distinctive. Mixed with 30/70 PG VG 3 mg. Direct lung at 50 watts.

A very pleasant black tea with a very wet mouth feel. I pick up coconut, a hint of ginger along with lemon grass. This is one of their best in my opinion. I can vape this all day long. If you like tea vapes, or haven't tried one. This is a must have. :)

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
A very complex flavor. Holds up to heat very well. Vaped nearly 30 ml with no gunking. Flavor is potent, and very distinctive. Mixed with 30/70 PG VG 3 mg. Direct lung at 50 watts.

A very pleasant black tea with a very wet mouth feel. I pick up coconut, a hint of ginger along with lemon grass. This is one of their best in my opinion. I can vape this all day long. If you like tea vapes, or haven't tried one. This is a must have. :)
what % are you mixing this at.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
If you like tea vapes, or haven't tried one. This is a must have. :)

After your excellent suggestion of INW Green Tea with Quince, my order placed for this tea with BCV is en route. :yes:

I seem to recall dining at Thai restaurants, getting tea, and it being served with milk or cream or sometimes condensed milk. (I think)

Have you tried the Thai Chai mixed with any sort of cream/milk flavor?

:thanks:
Ron
----
"If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don't want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all."- David Livingstone

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
After your excellent suggestion of INW Green Tea with Quince, my order placed for this tea with BCV is en route. :yes:

I seem to recall dining at Thai restaurants, getting tea, and it being served with milk or cream or sometimes condensed milk. (I think)

Have you tried the Thai Chai mixed with any sort of cream/milk flavor?

Ron
----
"If you have men who will only come if they know there is a good road, I don't want them. I want men who will come if there is no road at all."- David Livingstone
Sweet ! This Thai Chai, you're going to be blown away :)
That's a great idea. Now to decide to use Cream or Milk N' Honey. I just hope it doesn't mask the coconut.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just hope it doesn't mask the coconut.

I guess that would not be a "good thing".:eek:

Maybe if adding any creamy type flavors a touch more coconut could be warranted....

Ron
---
"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing."- Mick Jagger

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@RonJS I just started vaping it again. The coconut is sorta creamy. As time goes by it gets creamier. But definitely shake n vape it. It's really good at the beginning. Like a blast of black tea. Then when the days go by. You start picking up other notes. It's a fun flavor as it develops. :)

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing this, Big fan of the drink and love a vape with a coconut undertone
i4b9NnG.png

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Somehow ended up on YouTube looking how to make some thai tea to drink after reading your descripton :D
Love that stuff and mango sticky rice. Might just be cheaper that to order the flavoring and make some tasty DIY. Thanks Again

BigKrash

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My wife wanted some of this in my recent order from Wizard Labs. Sounds pretty good.

Last edited:

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
In today's snail mail box sat my order from BCV. I just mixed up some of this Flavorah's Thai Chai and think I made a BIG mistake!

I only mixed 30mls. :D
(2% flavor 49/49/2(DW) 18%mg (VT Nic.)

After a shake I put some in my Griffin RTA...for a sample. At this early stage I was surprised to get a nice honey taste & aroma. Certainly the black tea was there with noticeable creamy coconut in the background.

I look forward to giving it another go as time goes on and Thank You for this flavor suggestion!
Ron
----
"We listen to the unspoken, we gaze upon the unseen."-Kakuzo Okakura, The Book of Tea

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
In today's snail mail box sat my order from BCV. I just mixed up some of this Flavorah's Thai Chai and think I made a BIG mistake!

I only mixed 30mls. :D
(2% flavor 49/49/2(DW) 18%mg (VT Nic.)

After a shake I put some in my Griffin RTA...for a sample. At this early stage I was surprised to get a nice honey taste & aroma. Certainly the black tea was there with noticeable creamy coconut in the background.

I look forward to giving it another go as time goes on and Thank You for this flavor suggestion!
Ron
----
"We listen to the unspoken, we gaze upon the unseen."-Kakuzo Okakura, The Book of Tea
Cool ! You picked up honey ? So that was the sweetness Lol. Do you like the vapor's aroma? I swear it smells like flowers Lol

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I swear it smells like flowers Lol

I'm thinking you are a Bee smelling the nectar of flowers! :D

I get only a slight floral scent. For now, to me, most of the aroma is sweet honey with black tea notes. Very Pleasant!

Then again, this mix of mine is only a couple hours old and as you have mentioned, changes with time. If it stays this way, I would not hesitate to mix it with INW Sesame and...(don't tell Huckleberried)...various cookie flavors too!

Ron
---
"I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem."- Hunter S. Thompson

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm thinking you are a Bee smelling the nectar of flowers! :D

I get only a slight floral scent. For now, to me, most of the aroma is sweet honey with black tea notes. Very Pleasant!

Then again, this mix of mine is only a couple hours old and as you have mentioned, changes with time. If it stays this way, I would not hesitate to mix it with INW Sesame and...(don't tell Huckleberried)...various cookie flavors too!

Ron
---
"I just usually go with my own taste. If I like something, and it happens to be against the law, well, then I might have a problem."- Hunter S. Thompson
Yep :) My sense of smell is stronger than my sense of taste. I'm gonna throw in some Milk N Honey, and hope for the best. The coconut should ring through in about 3 to 4 days. Adding those other flavors should make a very nice juice. Have fun with this one. Try the Grape too. It's very good. Tastes more natural compared to candy. :)

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
The coconut should ring through in about 3 to 4 days. Adding those other flavors should make a very nice juice. Have fun with this one.

Finishing off what was left in the tank from yesterday I notice a change already. Less honey, (but still there) with increased coconut notes. The ginger/lemongrass is starting to come in more too.

I can't wait for tomorrow! :D

Ron
---
“Be who you are and say what you feel because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.” – Dr. Suess

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Jimi D what is are MUST have Flavorah's flavors beside

Thai Chai,
Milk and Honey
Custard (Some say that's very good)

Please advice? Thanks

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@Jimi D what is are MUST have Flavorah's flavors beside

Thai Chai,
Milk and Honey
Custard (Some say that's very good)

Please advice? Thanks
If you enjoy grapes. Their Grape is a must have. Right now I'm enjoying Tropical Punch in my Super T 26650/ Vapewell RDA. Cupcake Batter is amazing as well. :)

Elites

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@
If you enjoy grapes. Their Grape is a must have. Right now I'm enjoying Tropical Punch in my Super T 26650/ Vapewell RDA. Cupcake Batter is amazing as well. :)
Thanks for the advice,

How do you compare Flavorah's Cupcake Batter flavor with CAP Cake Batter ? (That I used in many recipes and very good smell. Please advice? Thank a lot

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
@

Thanks for the advice,

How do you compare Flavorah's Cupcake Batter flavor with CAP Cake Batter ? (That I used in many recipes and very good smell. Please advice? Thank a lot
I never tried Capella's Cake Batter. But, Flavorah's Cup Cake Batter has a nice cake flavor with sweet icing. I vaped 60 ml and the wick never scorched. I get full flavor at 2.5- 3%.
Oh yeah, FLV Vanilla Custard tastes very good but it doesn't hold up to the heat very long.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Well...after another 3 or so more weeks of aging this mix has only improved. Not that it was not good at the beginning, just more so to the flavor name. The honey notes mentioned before while there have lessened and been replaced with greater tea flavor with slight tea tannin sensations. The coconut flavor remains at the same fine level and the lemongrass/ginger notes remain in the background. With the lessening of the thick honey aspect, this juice now provides to me a thinner liquid drink like sensation. Just as it should.;)

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Well...after another 3 or so more weeks of aging this mix has only improved. Not that it was not good at the beginning, just more so to the flavor name. The honey notes mentioned before while there have lessened and been replaced with greater tea flavor with slight tea tannin sensations. The coconut flavor remains at the same fine level and the lemongrass/ginger notes remain in the background. With the lessening of the thick honey aspect, this juice now provides to me a thinner liquid drink like sensation. Just as it should.;)

Ron
---
"Anything that gets your blood racing is probably worth doing."- Hunter S. Thompson
Wonderful ! :) I'm glad all notes are there for you now. Adding the milk n honey gives it a creamier background during the aftertaste. Brings out the coconut as well. I should bottle this up and sell it for 30 bucks for 30 ml. Lol

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Does the cooling effect lessen after a steep? I'm only a few days into my first mix with it. Was surprised it had that component to it.

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Does the cooling effect lessen after a steep? I'm only a few days into my first mix with it. Was surprised it had that component to it.

I did not not get much of a cooling effect to make any kind of worthwhile comparison.:(

Ron
---
"Ain't nobody's business, if I bark like a dog."- Muddy Waters

RonJS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I should bottle this up and sell it for 30 bucks for 30 ml. Lol

For something that good, :ejuice: I'm thinking $30 is Way too cheap!

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I did not not get much of a cooling effect to make any kind of worthwhile comparison.:(

Ron
---
"Ain't nobody's business, if I bark like a dog."- Muddy Waters

It's calmed a little, but I was quite surprised when I tasted it. Did some searching and found it mentioned somewhere by another, although I believe he called it a menthol sensation.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For something that good, :ejuice: I'm thinking $30 is Way too cheap!

Ron
---
"By knowing things that exist, you can know that which does not exist."- Miyamoto Musashi
Lol I just rebuilt my Nobunaga and chain vaping this right now :)

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The only cool feeling is the wet mouth feel. I'm not getting any cooling in my lungs tho. What percentage did you mix at ? I can see the ginger giving this effect if mixed higher.

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
The only cool feeling is the wet mouth feel. I'm not getting any cooling in my lungs tho. What percentage did you mix at ? I can see the ginger giving this effect if mixed higher.
Tested as single flavor at 2% and in a mix at .5%. I get an unmistakable cooling effect from it, but it might just be me and my tastebuds. I also have a weird tasting quirk with peanut butters; taste them way on top in mixes, even if only at .5%.

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Tested as single flavor at 2% and in a mix at .5%. I get an unmistakable cooling effect from it, but it might just be me and my tastebuds. I also have a weird tasting quirk with peanut butters; taste them way on top in mixes, even if only at .5%.
Could be sensitive to ginger. Or even the compound for the wet mouth feel. I'm sensitive to Koolada. No matter how low I mixed it. It burned the shit outta my throat and gave me a splitting headache.

dreadymark

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Could be sensitive to ginger. Or even the compound for the wet mouth feel. I'm sensitive to Koolada. No matter how low I mixed it. It burned the shit outta my throat and gave me a splitting headache.
Perhaps. But I'm fine with cactus, in fact I love it :)

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Thanks for sharing this! I'll have to order some and try it out.

VU Sponsors