Become a Patron!

flavor? tank ? rda?

namelesss

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have been using a freakshow rda on my ipv mini 30 watt but I bought a atlantis aspire v2 yesterday, initially I always thought that rda was for clouds and tanks was for flavour But the juice I vape on my rda is 10x more flavoursome than on the atlantis! Why is this and is there any way of increasing the flavor???? Or a other tanks for better flavor

SMOKIE

THE MODFATHER
Staff member
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Live Leadership
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
I have been using a freakshow rda on my ipv mini 30 watt but I bought a atlantis aspire v2 yesterday, initially I always thought that rda was for clouds and tanks was for flavour But the juice I vape on my rda is 10x more flavoursome than on the atlantis! Why is this and is there any way of increasing the flavor???? Or a other tanks for better flavor
All tanks somewhat mute flavors over drippier s

Pauly Walnuts

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I had a problem with this too. The terminology simply doesnt make sense to me. 'Clouds' is supposed to mean loose airflow and large flavorless plumes. 'Flavor' is supposed to mean a tighter draw and more a concentrated taste. These two classifications are complete bullshit since actual flavor is dependant on the volume and thickness of vapor, not how tight or loose your airflow is.
I get rockin flavor on rdas, regardless of the airflow. Tight draw tanks simply can not compare.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm not sure what you mean by "tanks", but for the best flavor use a genisis atomizer.

VU Sponsors