Flavor % for standalones

OneLief

Unique and Ingenious Title
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Start low, I mean 1-3%. I was mixing everything at 10% and I almost gagged on a couple flavors. I remixed them after reading HICs flavor notes. What a difference. I almost threw out a bunch of awesome flavors.

Sent from my 710C using Tapatalk

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It depends on brand

FA flavors are extremely concentrated versus other brands. SO 1-3% is a great starting point on most
pineapp-le and mango are very strong so .5-1% is usually enough for those

on other brands like CAP and TFA you need much more so 5% is a great starting point for those brands.

Just do some research on how much others use of a particular flavor in a recipe for a good starting point

If you cant find it on here

Always air on the side of caution. Start low and add to it. You can easily add, but subtracting is harder

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
A lot of times you can smell a flavor and tell whether it is super strong or not. I bought TFA Caramel Cappuccino on my first DIY order, the mail man reported me, said I was a terrorist and my mail box smelled like a skunky cup of coffee for a month... still mixed it at 6% because I didn't know any better, I still have Vietnam flash backs and I wasn't even born yet.... I used the "recommended" %age... I don't go over 3% on any flavor. Like Matt said its easier to add than subtract.

VU Sponsors