Become a Patron!

FLAVOR BUILD HELP

KingClouds

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey everyone! Okay so im looking for an awesome flavor build, i could care less about clouds. So right now all i have is 24 gauge A1 Kanthal wire. Does anybody know of any great flavor builds with this wire? Thanks!

PreparationHero

I drink and I know things
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
ECF Refugee
Hey everyone! Okay so im looking for an awesome flavor build, i could care less about clouds. So right now all i have is 24 gauge A1 Kanthal wire. Does anybody know of any great flavor builds with this wire? Thanks!
Kingclouds doesn't care about his subjects? This is why the Red wedding happened.

Once we have the rest of your setup info we can help you with the right coil, but you should start with something simple if you're new to coils and work on getting some different wires later.

Remember building is only half the battle, you still need to make sure it fits and do heat corrections with room to spare for wicking. The wrong wicking could very well be a problem.

Last edited:

mach1ne

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
try a set of boneyards if all you have is 24g. they combine the best parts of parallel and twisted builds (imo), and are pretty easy to make, and 24 is the perfect gauge for them.

VU Sponsors