Become a Patron!

Fix for OM Serene weak flavor?

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone figure out a fix (peach or other flavor add) for the recent batches of OM Vapor Serene that don't taste like peach? I've got 6 100ml bottles I'd like to salvage if I can add a peach flavoring to them and make them vapable?

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Anyone figure out a fix (peach or other flavor add) for the recent batches of OM Vapor Serene that don't taste like peach? I've got 6 100ml bottles I'd like to salvage if I can add a peach flavoring to them and make them vapable?

Yes @Heartsdelight saw my dilemma and sent me some Juicy Peach DIY concentrate . I just added 5 drops to 30 mls and it tastes fine- not exactly the old way Serene used to taste- but it does have a peach flavor now. I just started experimenting with the Juicy Peach a few days ago with the Serene.
Maybe it should steep a bit too? I have 7 120 ml bottles, but at least to me there is no weird flavor and it is vapeable to me.
You would think mine would have tasted OK- I bought all of mine in zero nic and I believe you and Pami got 3 nic- so different batches. Must have changed their Peach Flavoring?
Om never replied back after I gave them my batch # - I just dropped it when I saw Om shipped you and Pami the same juice from the same batch you have- ugh! I am done with OM! Really sux and I am sorry that it is not the same Serene that I have vaped for years- used to be one of my favorite juices.
I am going to try the Juicy Peach Concentrate in the Sauce LA Peach Passion I have- hey can't hurt, this flavor isn't peachy at all, not one of the better flavors from The SauceLA.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes @Heartsdelight saw my dilemma and sent me some Juicy Peach DIY concentrate . I just added 5 drops to 30 mls and it tastes fine- not exactly the old way Serene used to taste- but it does have a peach flavor now. I just started experimenting with the Juicy Peach a few days ago with the Serene.
Maybe it should steep a bit too? I have 7 120 ml bottles, but at least to me there is no weird flavor and it is vapeable to me.
You would think mine would have tasted OK- I bought all of mine in zero nic and I believe you and Pami got 3 nic- so different batches. Must have changed their Peach Flavoring?
Om never replied back after I gave them my batch # - I just dropped it when I saw Om shipped you and Pami the same juice from the same batch you have- ugh! I am done with OM! Really sux and I am sorry that it is not the same Serene that I have vaped for years- used to be one of my favorite juices.
I am going to try the Juicy Peach Concentrate in the Sauce LA Peach Passion I have- hey can't hurt, this flavor isn't peachy at all, not one of the better flavors from The SauceLA.
Thanks for the reply. I'm under the assumption that there should be some peach flavoring out there that we could add that will make it enjoyable, not just vapable. I tried one of my bottles of Serene again, hoping that steeping would have brought some peach, but it's the same...just no flavor. Mine (and they are 120ml, not 100ml) are 3mg nic but I'm not willing to vape something just for the nic, I want some flavor.

So I looked on BCF, and there are at least 8 peach flavorings available. I'm not trying to do anything more than just add some peach. I may order a couple and try it. May try the FA and FLV. Any thoughts anyone?

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Thanks for the reply. I'm under the assumption that there should be some peach flavoring out there that we could add that will make it enjoyable, not just vapable. I tried one of my bottles of Serene again, hoping that steeping would have brought some peach, but it's the same...just no flavor. Mine (and they are 120ml, not 100ml) are 3mg nic but I'm not willing to vape something just for the nic, I want some flavor.

So I looked on BCF, and there are at least 8 peach flavorings available. I'm not trying to do anything more than just add some peach. I may order a couple and try it. May try the FA and FLV. Any thoughts anyone?
I’m a big fan of FA White peach. Probably don’t need more than 1% or so.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years

If you decide on FA, get their White Peach. Hangsen Juicy Peach is pretty potent and very peachy. Avoid Capellas peach flavors. They taste like a candle fragrance or something weird.

E-Cig Express has the best peach flavor IMO. It's called Jungle Flavors Honey Peach. Flavorah tastes similar but its a lot weaker.

marter

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I’m a big fan of FA White peach. Probably don’t need more than 1% or so.
Sounds like that one's worth a try. Read some flavor notes on ELR. Thanks @wildgypsy70
If you decide on FA, get their White Peach. Hangsen Juicy Peach is pretty potent and very peachy. Avoid Capellas peach flavors. They taste like a candle fragrance or something weird.

E-Cig Express has the best peach flavor IMO. It's called Jungle Flavors Honey Peach. Flavorah tastes similar but its a lot weaker.
Thanks @Just Frank Frank. Sounds like FA White Peach is a good bet.

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

Oh yeah! That is a good one!

VU Sponsors