Become a Patron!

FIRST TIMER USING 50/50 3mg nic PREMIXED UNFLAVORED BASE

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I need a calculator that will allow me to use the premixed base. Maybe I can with all of them but I haven't figured it out. Can anyone point me in the right direction? I vape ALOT regardless of nic strength. I am no longer interested in the throat hit because smoke has been totally replaced with vape. I don't need to feel like I am smoking a cig anymore. I have ordered a 50/50 base which is premixed to 3mg of nicotine.I use tanks on an evod twist and an itaste mvp. From my research so far, it seems 50/50 mix is better for tanks b/c higher vg % will start gumming up the coils. I plan on vaping unflavored as well as flavored. I ordered koolada, angelica, anise, forrest berries and billaberry flavor concentrates. Have had trouble with vapors tongue and want to start diy with something light and natural- though I like a punch of berry flavors obviously lol!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
This is what it would look like after you enter your nic, assuming your desired ratio being 50/50, also.

ejuicemeup.jpg

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
That's really odd looking, isn't it? As an example, if you're going to make 5mls of juice, you can use 5mls of your base and add your flavors. That would reduce your nic a little, depending on how much flavor you use. Those first 3 lines, should equal the same as using only your base, since it's already where you want it.

Man, I hope I didn't confuse you further, lol. Additional pg and vg shouldn't be necessary for you.

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I think I've got it however you can't put 3 in the nic strength slot AND 3 in target strength because you will come up with neg numbers....so I put 6 in the nic strength and 3 in target strength and added up the ml's. I think this is right. Guess when my order arrives I will find out!

Kaleidoscope71

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
thank you, and no you didn't confuse me further :)

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Adding flavors is bringing the PG ratio up in your mixes, unless you're using flavors that contain no PG. So basically, you only need the calculator for your flavoring %s, if that makes sense to you.

VU Sponsors