Become a Patron!

First time ordering from Fastech and confused on CNY and shipping time

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just ordered a SMPL copper mod clone and stainless steel Derringer RDA from Fastech on 1/30 and recieved a email it was shipped on 2/3 well it said it was recieved by EMS on 7/6 and processed through sort facility on 7/7 but the updates were actually on 7/5 and 7/6 but dates said 7/6 and 7/7. So far it hasn't updated since. I know Chinese new year is upon us. Anyone else order from them around this time or can offer any insight? My mod broke and I've been smoking stinkies hoping every day it will show up.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I feel your FT pain!

2/3 then 7/5 and 7/7?

Perhaps you meant 2/5 and 2/7?

As bad as our own postal system can be, theirs is much, much worse on it's very best day.

It is not at all uncommon for a package from them to show "Origin is preparing for shipment" or something like that and your package will show no moment at for weeks until it reaches the good old US of A!

Never, ever order something you need at once from FT!

Order based on your wants instead.

Your FT order will arrive..................Someday.

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I didn't need it till my current mod broke a few days ago which has really screwed me

D

Donald Bickers

I would suggest ordering something now from the lower 48,it will still be here before you get your FT order,i would almost bet money on that

TwistedVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Fastech should be called Slowtech LOL. Just be prepared to wait

iheartmyed9

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On a side note has anyone else used the Derringer? It's a 1:1 clone

TwistedVaper

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes, I have used the Derringer and it is AWESOME. Very low profile, but still has plenty of deck space for building, has a good size juice well, and has fantastic adjustable air flow. You can chase clouds with it with the air flow wide open or have a good flavorful vape and close them up a bit. This little thing will surprise you. I have the Doge v2 and a Dark Horse and the Derringer competes with them when it comes to cloud chasing. I highly recommend the Derringer

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Still waiting for an order to show up myself from FT.

Ordered a nemesis and a 10 pack of magnets..Already since traded the nemesis for a kayfun and no longer need them almost 2 months later..Opened a ticket asking where my order was and all they could say was "i can assure you it has been shipped"...Shrugs*

For some reason if i chose standard china packet mailing i get a tracking number...i opted for the express air mail for $1.80 more and got no tracking number and much slower shipping time...not sure i understand that one but it is what it is.

Thats the last time i give them another $1.80 for slower shipping.

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered something 1/9/15, and it shipped shipped 1/28/15. It's still not here.

VU Sponsors