Become a Patron!

First time mix

sprojam34

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Anyone know of a good starter kit for mixing your own vaporizer juice? Looking at nic vapes starter kit anyone ever try it?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Time

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
All I use is a 1ml syringe, 12ml syringe, flavors, pg, vg and a bottle to mix into. Glass of warm water to rinse the syringes.

I'm not sure what starter kits come with anymore but they used to have more stuff than needed. At least for me anyway.

Thejkaz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I am new to mixing but I can tell you what I did. I went to www.myfreedomsmokes.com (not a plug) and got 500 ml vg, 500 ml pg, 125 ml 48mg Nic, 4 10 ml syringes, 3 125 ml bottles with caps and flavorings (makes about 43 30ml bottles) so saved me about $623 over buying bottles locally. I put up a review on the recipe area called TFA Flavoring Review that will tell you want I got as far a flavorings. I think I spent $70 or so on everything. Don't forget to get some latex gloves for handling the Nic. I got a 3ml syringe for more precise Nic after the fact. be sure to put some packing tape or something around the syringes or the numbers and lines will be gone in no time.

VU Sponsors