Become a Patron!

First time buying online

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am looking at mt baker. What does it mean by all the mix options. Like max vg and all the percentage

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I have all the time in the world. I use a istick 30w with a subtank nano.

I usually just get the house blends. Have used space jam, nightmare on vape street, and juicey. However i want to learn more about it to get the best flavor with every hit

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Max VG is juice made with just that, maximum amount of Vegetable Glycerin. Max VG is usually for cloud chasers, produces thicker vapor, or for those that have a sensitivity to PG. PG, propylene glycol, is another carrier, some say carries flavor better than VG, but not everyone feels this way. PG is thinner, will produce good flavor, and also can provide more throat hit than VG. PG is also preferred by some that have a sensitivity to VG (like me).

VG is thicker than PG, which means it can cause wicking issues. Some will thin VG with DISTILLED water, or alcohol, like pure grain, vodka, everclear.

Mt. Baker offers the buyer, choosing their preferred ratio of these carriers, most vendors do. You can get good flavor with either, though many believe the best flavor will come from a higher PG. I like 80pg/20vg. It gives good flavor, good throat hit, enough vapor for me.

This is my take on it. Does that help you a bit more?

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yes it does. I chose all mine in 50/50 just to try it out. Also added 2 to 3 extra shots of flavor. Figure for the price i can afford to play with them. I dont care much for the big clouds however i do want that big punch of flavor from every hit. That is what i am not getting from any of the ones i have tried.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes it does. I chose all mine in 50/50 just to try it out. Also added 2 to 3 extra shots of flavor. Figure for the price i can afford to play with them. I dont care much for the big clouds however i do want that big punch of flavor from every hit. That is what i am not getting from any of the ones i have tried.
Your good to go with 50/50. If it becomes too harsh, get max vg.or lower your nic.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
O forgot i only use 3mg nic
Some of the mtbaker flavors may need to steep. They are made fresh and my need to steep for up to a month. Try them fresh, if you dont like some, put them aside and come back to them at a later date. Fruits are usually good fresh, bakery stuff may need a few weeks, and tobaccos take the longest.

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Awesome. Really appreciate the help. Been buying a brand that apparently no one has ever heard of for 36 dollars for 120ml. Kinda dont want to mess with stuff that i cant find any info on

Hey! it's just Ray...

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Awesome. Really appreciate the help. Been buying a brand that apparently no one has ever heard of for 36 dollars for 120ml. Kinda dont want to mess with stuff that i cant find any info on
Starting to think reviews are worth about as much as they weigh when it comes to vaping and alot of other shit too for that matter.

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I see alot of mixed reviews on the flavors i looked at. 5 would say its awesome then 1 would say it blows. I have no idea

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My issue is i am stuck on custard.. have yet to find one that every hit is a great tasting custard.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Dont overdo it on the custards. There is some stuff in some of them you might not want to inhale that often.

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That is what i have been told. My shop completely took them off the shelf for almost a mnth. Then brought some new ones outuploadfromtaptalk1428554678165.jpg

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Intresting bottle. How is it?

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
What is the green and red thing in the background?

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Its ok. I also have strawberry custard. I pay 36 dollars for 120ml.

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Vaping watch has allot of good ones just had one called devil fruit by uncle Sam is really good and fruity depends what you like

Roguexx

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2 die 4 from vaping watch is like warm Apple pie I love it

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
99% of anything I've gotten from Mt. Baker has had to steep for 3-4 weeks to even be vapable. And I've found the ones I got had a time frame, after a few weeks the flavor started losing its "umph" and got weaker. If you use the same bottle till it's gone, you're okay, but I like to change up a lot. I've always got several bottles open, a little bit of this and that.

rkthkmorris

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ended up ordering from otcvapes. Ordered friday and should be here monday

VU Sponsors