Become a Patron!

first time build on avacado

https://******/photos/ESrp5Ds846zNzAa59 Ended up cutting wicks but .12 ohm and didn't kill clapton wire for once loool hope image works

Jimi D

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Don't feel bad. I've been here for a long time. I still can't figure it out. Had instructions too. Lol

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Try tinypic image hosting. I am curious to see how you did them myself. I just received mine last week and was amazed with how complicated it was. Not teh coils but balancing the cotton and getting inconstant flow.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Imgur upload -> copy the Direct Link -> landscape picture icon at the top and paste the url

Then there's the other option:

"Upload file" button below the reply box to the right (next to post reply), find the file and upload it and wait a second and choose thumbnail or full size.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try tinypic image hosting. I am curious to see how you did them myself. I just received mine last week and was amazed with how complicated it was. Not teh coils but balancing the cotton and getting inconstant flow.
I always scottish roll the wick, then cut it so it just fills the juice holes, maybe a little bit of cotton coming through the bottom. Doing it that way seems to seal it up enough that I didn't have any leaks taking it in a backpack getting tossed around on a weekend trip, but still wicks up nicely.

Vape99

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I always scottish roll the wick, then cut it so it just fills the juice holes, maybe a little bit of cotton coming through the bottom. Doing it that way seems to seal it up enough that I didn't have any leaks taking it in a backpack getting tossed around on a weekend trip, but still wicks up nicely.

i dont see how you are getting the wick to saturate around the coils enough. I have even been using spaced claptons hoping the juice flows better. it doesnt.

JERUS

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i dont see how you are getting the wick to saturate around the coils enough. I have even been using spaced claptons hoping the juice flows better. it doesnt.
Works just fine for me. Just have to tilt it while you vape and maybe give it a flip every few vapes and give it a second and flip it back over and vape. I do the same thing for my Theorem and Haze as well (don't flip the haze though as it has it's refill hole always open, but it also wicks fastest just tilting).

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee

Same here on my Avocado you almost have to turn the tank upside down to see my wicks.

NickIsANoob

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
The coil leads, to get them more symmetrical place one lead from each coil in the top post hole and one lead in the bottom post hole.

Like this

ej1024

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
02f78da54b78e905c4ba3804c31ea538.jpg

REGULAR CLAPTON 2.5mm id.
26/34g NICHROME 80
Tight in the middle
Loose on the tail end
.2ohms
Yum yum