Become a Patron!

First Impressions - Eleaf Lexicon kit

PaulS

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So received the kit for review from Eleaf. This will not alter my opinions at all ...

lexicon review.jpg

You get a purple bubble glass and a standard glass tank with the kit.
Above is the 2ml tank. I used the 6.5 ml.

duro review.png

This is a beast of a mod. It hits almost instantaneously and pumps up to 235 watts. I went to 200 with a .1 ohm coil on my Tactical Warhead RDA. Here is the thing. I don't think you should vape higher than 150 watts with a dual 18650. I'm not comfortable exceeding that limit. The device tends to get hot. All the manufacturers seem to think we want devices over 150 watts, lol. We do not.

Okay. Lets get to the nitty gritty. I like the HW coils and Duro tank. The flavor is really good. I use a Horizon Falcon sub-ohm tank a lot. It is supposed to the best flavor sub-ohm tank. I think Eleaf's new line of tanks and their HW coils taste just as good. I'm not comparing coil life. The mesh coils last longer. We know that. The tank is quiet too. I really like that it had no whistle at full opening and half opening. It is a nice smooth draw as well. Filling the tank is great. Slide the top to open, nice big fill hole, slide closed.

Now lets talk about the mod. It is slick and it is jazzy. I got to use the set up for half a day. Then my wife snatched it away. She loves the LED display. She finds the menu easy and intuitive (trust me she is not good setting up devices on the whole). She adored the color we got - purple. She liked the fact that it was small enough for her tiny hands, batteries are easy to remove and you can internally charge quickly (I've told her not to but you do not argue with your wife). For me the TC was adequate (Eleaf has usable TC that we will not compare to Yihi or DNAs). Both my wife and I are power vapers. And in power mode it does not fail. A little precautionary warning - the mod has one watt increments. So it is not friendly for MTL users but fine for restricted DL users and high watt users.

This device is going to appeal to a certain crowd that enjoys toys. My wife absolutely adores the mod and the light show, lol. She likes that it is easy to use. She thinks the tank is beautiful. She likes the shape of the mod as it has no sharp corners.

Lexicon:

Size: 45mm*31mm*81mm
Weight: 167g
Battery type: dual 18650s
Output wattage: 235W max
Output voltage: 0.5V-8V
Resistance range: 0.05Ω-3.0Ω (VW mode)
0.05Ω-1.5Ω (TC-Ni/Ti/SS/M1/M2/M3 mode)
Colors: red, black, silver, dazzling, blue, purple

Eleaf Duro Parameter:

Diameter: 28mm (6.5ml version) / 26.5mm (2ml version)
Height: 54mm (6.5ml version) / 50mm (2ml version)
Weight: 57g (6.5ml version) / 51.5g (2ml version)
E-liquid capacity: 6.5ml / 2ml
Colors: red, black, purple, silver, dazzling, blue
1x Ello Duro w/6.5 and 2ml tank, 1x HW-M 0.15 coil, 1x HW-N 0.2 coil

So would I buy this device? Yes, for my wife. She loves it! It is too slick and jazzy for a plain guy like me alkthough you could get the black and turn the lights off. Then I would likely use it. The device feels solid. It does not rattle. It has some weight. Eleaf did well with this kit.

VU Sponsors