Become a Patron!

First e-cig help!

Wovenwolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hi guys! I just bought my first e-cig - iStick Pico 25.

Yesterday I've tried to vape with Ethos Crispy Treats Strawberry but the result was just...disgusting!!

I've heard a lot of good reviews about Ethos Crispy Treats but for me it just feels like a Strawberry Milk :eek:
I read that the taste of the liquids depends on various things like battery charge, watts etc so I'd like to ask to you if you can tell me at what wattage should I vape this liquid or if u have any advice for me!

Thanks.:zombie:

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
All I ended up getting from it is strawberry milk too :(

For some reason the rice crispy treats / lucky charms style vapes don't taste right to me.
Some people love them though.

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You can try changing the wattage or use a different ohm coil and you may taste a difference.

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Start low with your watts and work your way up until you find what taste best for you. It is a subjective to the individual so what works for me might not be the best for you. As mentioned try different coils also and figure out what works for you.

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My advise is go buy a bottle of unflavored juice..... use that to determine what kind of vape you like.... then switch to the flavored juice and adjust up or down to suit.

Fwiw. The Atty, coil and airflow have more affect on flavor than the box powering it.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

Wovenwolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
All I ended up getting from it is strawberry milk too :(

For some reason the rice crispy treats / lucky charms style vapes don't taste right to me.
Some people love them though.

Oh well, I'm not the only one! I really felt disgusted, i felt bad for the whole day!
I think I'm just gonna sell this one and buy a new one.What e-liquid will u suggest to me?
This one felt a lil less disgusting at 50W but still just feeling milk-strawberry and nothing more.

I wanna ask another thing; Is it normal that when i fire to vape the drip tip is very hot?! Sometimes burns my lips!

Raymcconn

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Oh well, I'm not the only one! I really felt disgusted, i felt bad for the whole day!
I think I'm just gonna sell this one and buy a new one.What e-liquid will u suggest to me?
This one felt a lil less disgusting at 50W but still just feeling milk-strawberry and nothing more.
I wanna ask another thing; Is it normal that when i fire to vape the drip tip is very hot?! Sometimes burns my lips!
Make sure you have your air flow open, as far as juice my suggestion is if you have a vape shop around that you can try different juice do that. It will give you a starting point of juice you like. Then look for that type of juice. It took me a while to find a few I would consider a all day vape.

Wovenwolf

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Make sure you have your air flow open, as far as juice my suggestion is if you have a vape shop around that you can try different juice do that. It will give you a starting point of juice you like. Then look for that type of juice. It took me a while to find a few I would consider a all day vape.

Air flow is opened! Anyway I thought about going to a vape shop but I just feel bad going there to ask infos and taste. I found out that e-juice in shop here are very expansive comparing to online shop, so I'd prefer to buy online

VU Sponsors