Become a Patron!

Fine, I'll do an intro.

vaporchaos

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hate these....

Started with a blu (hated it but kept it around if I had no cigs)

Went to a Halo g6 using mini tanks, definitely better than the blu ecigs.

But I was still freaking smoking.

So I thought I would move up. I looked at the halo triton variable voltage, online. Yesterday, I decided to walk into a Vape shop. I'm not an impulse buyer, I over research and over think everything. The chick behind the counter somehow turned me on to the Emow, and bang I leave with emow in hand and some juice. I didn't smoke all day.

But I'm to wonder if maybe the triton variable voltage would have been better? Probably not?

I'm confused about the coils on the emow though . halo recommended using the higher # coils with thier vv. Are thier 2.0 + coils for the emow? Or is that not necessary since it's dual? And what is sub ohm? Lol The guy at the counter said the coils it comes with only last 2 weeks but didn't recommend any coil that would last longer. Thats why I was thinking maybe a higher # coil would last longer?

Anyway I like it so far compared to the g6 mini ecigs.

If this post looks familier I posted something similar on another forum. Lol

Fishee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fine, I'll do a welcome.

images

:D

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Fine, then I say WELCOME to the underground.
Coils last different people different times. Some flavors will clog coils, some will burn coils,
Low # ohm coils with the VW batteries turned up high can burn up them.
There is not a perfect tank/batty, that's why there are so many choices. What works good for me might not be good for you.
My choice is to buy when stuff is on sale, always have a back-up unit ready to go and make your own juice or buy large bottles of what you know you like.
Good luck on your quest to quit the stinky smoke sticks.
Keep calm and vape on.

jovial_evil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome, plenty of information here.

VU Sponsors