Become a Patron!

Finding ejuice for beginner

DJKhaled

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey guys. I am a beginner (I have not even received my setup yet) and I am looking for a good ejuice to use.
I was thinking a citrus-y flavor (Like lemon or lime) or a fruity flavor (Green apple, strawberry, raspberry). I am most likely going to be vaping 0mg or a 3mg juice. Price is kind of an important factor for me as well.
I was looking at the mt baker vapor green apple ejuice mostly because of the low price.
https://www.mtbakervapor.com/nicotine-juice/green-apple-e-juice-baker-vapor/
Is this any good/ what would you recommend?
Also what VG/PG blend should I get?

mr vaper

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I would go with ejuice mafia house juice code 60 get you 60% off from 15$ to 6 bucks for 120 ml can't beat that, and flavor citrus? Lemon pound cake or bomb pop, for strawberry they just add marshmallow strawberry, i just ordered it, every single juice i got from them is really good, just their costumer service suck big time

Sent from my TM785M3

DJKhaled

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I would go with ejuice mafia house juice code 60 get you 60% off from 15$ to 6 bucks for 120 ml can't beat that, and flavor citrus? Lemon pound cake or bomb pop, for strawberry they just add marshmallow strawberry, i just ordered it, every single juice i got from them is really good, just their costumer service suck big time

Sent from my TM785M3
Yea this looks like a cool shop, but my worry is with the flavors such as lemon pound cake that it would be a sweet toned flavor (Not what I want)

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey guys. I am a beginner (I have not even received my setup yet) and I am looking for a good ejuice to use.
I was thinking a citrus-y flavor (Like lemon or lime) or a fruity flavor (Green apple, strawberry, raspberry). I am most likely going to be vaping 0mg or a 3mg juice. Price is kind of an important factor for me as well.
I was looking at the mt baker vapor green apple ejuice mostly because of the low price.
https://www.mtbakervapor.com/nicotine-juice/green-apple-e-juice-baker-vapor/
Is this any good/ what would you recommend?
Also what VG/PG blend should I get?
Best citrus flavors I've ever had....and I have tried a lot... https://www.grayscaleliquids.com/

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea this looks like a cool shop, but my worry is with the flavors such as lemon pound cake that it would be a sweet toned flavor (Not what I want)
Try Expotious Underground.
They have a vanilla tobacco that I didn't like cuz it wasn't sweet enough. And they're cheap.

Mark1963

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vista Vapors out of Brooklyn Park, Minnesota. They're almost my exclusive juice. Good prices and great flavor.

DJKhaled

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Try Expotious Underground.
They have a vanilla tobacco that I didn't like cuz it wasn't sweet enough. And they're cheap.
I don't really want a sweet flavor, I am looking for something more... zesty? Not sure how to describe it.

Mjfranci

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't really want a sweet flavor, I am looking for something more... zesty? Not sure how to describe it.
That's why I recommended them. The tabbacco flavor was light and not sweet at all.
As for zesty... I will soon try Fuzion Vapor's orange (I suspect it will be sweet), and Velvet Cloud's tangerine (high hopes for this one, very high VG). I could let you know tomorrow how sweet I find them.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well unless you're a very very light smoker, I wouldn't start with 0mg or 3mg (or 6mg)

AmandaD

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well unless you're a very very light smoker, I wouldn't start with 0mg or 3mg (or 6mg)
Agreed!

How long did you smoke for, and how much?

This is where brick and mortar stores are useful . You can go in there and taste all their flavors and get some idea of what you like!

Randy Mullins

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If ya like fruit flavors I'd recommend vape wild. Great prices very solid juice selection. Also they include several samples in each order. That helps yards get to try other juice you may not have ordered but find you like.
Thier juice is made fresh so I recommend a week steep time or ya can pay a little more and get some presteeped

I've always like Jvapes juice a lot. Tried Mt Baker and couldn't find a flavor that I really liked...

If I were you, I'd order up a 60ml bottle of Yellow Sub right now. SO GOOD.

it's like 18 bucks for a 60ml and their shipping usually only takes 2 days max.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
For a person starting out I recommend you find a Brick and Mortar Vape Shop with a Tasting Bar so you can try the e-Liquids out without buying a ton of stuff you will not like. When I started out I could not find anything other than Tobacco that I could stomach.

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
When I first started (only 4 months ago), the gal at the shop recommended 6mg as a good starting point even though I was a pack and a half smoker. If I got too aggressive on the vaping, I could buzz out and not enjoy it...whereas if the nic mg was not 'enough' for me and my vaping style, she said I would start to crave the paper sticks again, and she would up me to 9 or 12mg from there.
The 6mg was enough.
Why the quest for fruit flavour for your first vape ? If you're trying to kick the paper sticks, just go with a tobacco blend.
And, like SteveS45 said, some flavours might turn you off vaping prematurely (Im starting to highly suspect this raspberry flavour w/nic that I have.. seems like anytime I mix it in, I start to get a nasty tummy feeling when I vape a bunch).

For VG/PG, I like a 70/30 or 60/40 for the throat hit, since I MTL (mouth-to-lung) in a similar fashion to smoking the paper sticks. I tried a 50/50 and didnt like it.. felt like .. well, nothing.

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The Nic Craving is easily dealt with by buying one bottle of a higher percentage for those times you need a little extra kick in the ass. Still have some Buck Naked 18MG sitting here I haven't used in a while but it is there. Simply add an ML to your lower and you get half for a 50/50 mix. So 6+18=24/2=12

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
My recommendation would be to find a place like Vape Wild or Vape Joose. I would recomend Vape Joose. Order a sample pack. Find out what your juice profile is and then look for a higher quality juice. Here's my go to list.

Verdevalleyvapes.com
Yaeliq.com
swaggsauceusa.com
that1vape.com
doodlebugsejuice-com.
http://www.fivefoldvapor.com/
www.goodlifevapor.com
www.vapejoose.com
http://www.mohawkvapors.com/
http://www.texasrebeljuice.com
Also try Johnny's Juice on FB

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

dcarpentier

Bronze Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
FWIW, my past post got me curious enough to make a determination on that raspberry stuff.
Earlier, I had tried a bit of vaping on my Cleito/iJust2 with a tobacco 60/40 @ 6mg plus maybe 10% of that raspberry (also 60/40 @ 6mg).
After a few hits, yep.. theres that queezy stomach feeling.
So, I dumped all the juice out and refilled with just 60/40 tobacco juice.
Blew off the first few hits , then started using it for the rest of the evening now.
No upset stomach.
So.. whats in the raspberry that I might be reacting to ??

DJKhaled

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Agreed!

How long did you smoke for, and how much?

This is where brick and mortar stores are useful . You can go in there and taste all their flavors and get some idea of what you like!
Only smoked for 2 months or so and not very hevily.

DJKhaled

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
When I first started (only 4 months ago), the gal at the shop recommended 6mg as a good starting point even though I was a pack and a half smoker. If I got too aggressive on the vaping, I could buzz out and not enjoy it...whereas if the nic mg was not 'enough' for me and my vaping style, she said I would start to crave the paper sticks again, and she would up me to 9 or 12mg from there.
The 6mg was enough.
Why the quest for fruit flavour for your first vape ? If you're trying to kick the paper sticks, just go with a tobacco blend.
And, like SteveS45 said, some flavours might turn you off vaping prematurely (Im starting to highly suspect this raspberry flavour w/nic that I have.. seems like anytime I mix it in, I start to get a nasty tummy feeling when I vape a bunch).

For VG/PG, I like a 70/30 or 60/40 for the throat hit, since I MTL (mouth-to-lung) in a similar fashion to smoking the paper sticks. I tried a 50/50 and didnt like it.. felt like .. well, nothing.
Yea after I vaped on a cheapo disposable ecig heavily, I would get a pretty strong buzz from it, meaning probably that I am not super nicotine resistant if you will.

mrmoodz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here are my go-to for ejuice brands:

63 Maui
Adirondack
TBD Liquids
Centerfold
Blue Dot
Bigglesworth
Kite in Cloud
Charlie Noble
Crescent City Clouds
Yougotejuice
Olympia Vapor Works
Naked 100 (newer brand by the Schwartz, the Green Blast and Lava Flow are both excellent)

Here are brands that I want to try:

Keystone
Captivape
Bombies
Predator
Cloud Alchemist
Alchemist
Carpe Diem
Casey Jones Mainline Reserve

VU Sponsors