Become a Patron!

Finally Organized-ish

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I'm sure I don't have the biggest collection on VU of DIY flavors but I do have a healthy one. My work space is now in the living room so shelf/display (easier) methods won't work. I've been trying for months to find a neat (OCD) way to store and organize my collection. These draw storage bins like magic lined up perfect with the edge of my desk. Sharing my end result here... Bottles and such are in my desk draws so unless you see these storage bins you wouldn't know there is a vape addict close by lol.

20170904_191611-1.jpg

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm sure I don't have the biggest collection on VU of DIY flavors but I do have a healthy one. My work space is now in the living room so shelf/display (easier) methods won't work. I've been trying for months to find a neat (OCD) way to store and organize my collection. These draw storage bins like magic lined up perfect with the edge of my desk. Sharing my end result here... Bottles and such are in my desk draws so unless you see these storage bins you wouldn't know there is a vape addict close by lol.

View attachment 90990
Looks good! I had to do something about my stuff too. My favors are in boxes I got a home depot.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I definitely need to do something similar. Currently I have a box brimming at the top full of concentrates. What a MESS...!
me too...and recently the mangy god damned cat has decide to start sleeping on it..I had to buy a box with a lid today....I should have just got rid of the cat instead.......

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Looks good! I had to do something about my stuff too. My favors are in boxes I got a home depot.
Thanks! I have tried several different methods to keep everything together and organized over the years but now its getting ridiculous.. And I buy more atleast once a week. :facepalm: Even buying concentrates from other countries now.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I have come to the conclusion that the only way to truely organize your gear is to have an entire room devoted to it...one with a locked door so the wife can't see how much money you've spent...
My wife doesn't smoke so I may or may not get lectured when the mail runs, its a chance I'm willing to take. I recently decided to try squonking so I bought a couple mods, 3-4 more rdas and batteries... If I live through these next 4-5 deliveries ill be in the clear this year... maybe.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I definitely need to do something similar. Currently I have a box brimming at the top full of concentrates. What a MESS...!
Those units are around $38 at Office Depot, I haven't found them online they may be in-store only. If mixing is something you enjoy doing I definitely recommend spending the $$ to keep it organized. Its just an addiction at this point for me.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Im lucky where my wife is just glad I quit the smokes and doesn't say anything about my collection of...

This is the first of at least three racks I need, maybe 4...

K9Lc7hC.jpg

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Holy Flavorah! I have like 1 10th of that from flavorah.
I don't have them all.... yet!:facepalm: I'm really liking them and mixing recipes that come in at 1.5% to 3% total. With few exceptions FLV is ultra concentrated and in a mix I use less than 1% of any one flavor. Check out http://flvfan.com/ for FLV ideas and how low you can go.

Chased2Deth

600 flavors later....
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
I don't have them all.... yet!:facepalm: I'm really liking them and mixing recipes that come in at 1.5% to 3% total. With few exceptions FLV is ultra concentrated and in a mix I use less than 1% of any one flavor. Check out http://flvfan.com/ for FLV ideas and how low you can go.
I read through quite a bit of those notes and recipes. Looks like a wealth of info ill keep bookmarked, thanks. I picked up a couple more Flavorah flavors today since I had stuff I needed but I just got in 21 of Vape Trains flavors today so itll be a while before they make it on the list.

VU Sponsors