Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My setup
Itaste MVP pro 3
Isub tank
0.5 ohm coil

Well I've seen some tanks come with a .3ohm coil
Is it possible to get one I've looked all over and can't find it. Hmu with link please :)

Second question
Atm my distributor is Mushroomvapes.com they are cheap and it doesn't taste bad and doesn't have dyacital (however its spelled)
In their juices.
A 30ml bottle is 7.99$
A 12ml is 3.99$
Cheap right?...

Well I haven't vaped any big company's due to being so expensive. Around 20$ for a 15ml as I've seen.

But am I trading quality for quantity? Has anyone else went through mushroom vapes?

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
Welcome and congratulations...
Some sub style tanks will even go down as low as a .2... The Isub Tank as far as I have found is only available in .5 ohms.

Second question
Those are inexpensive prices that is for sure. Not all juice companies charge $20 / 15ml infarct that is kind of not the norm... There are many other juice makers out there that have similar price points. If you are happy with the juice you are getting why change? That being said there are some reviews on mushroom juice on youtube I have done 2 of them =)

Hope this helps.

chris123344

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Great reviews.
I enjoy their juice. But have only tried one other place which was a local vape shop. So I dont have a whole lot of judgment room.

For the tank, would you have any suggestions?
I've been looking at the Atlantis 2 but I havnt quite decided yet. I want something that has the fluctuation
Room so somthing handling a .2 coil would be great.

NitroBex

The Cloud Chasing Geek
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Show Host
Reviewer
Vape Media
VU Live Host
I am normally a dripper but my choice in tanks is the Tobeco Super Tank if you are asking my oppinion... Video below. How ever other options would include:
The Artic
The HERAKLES
The Crown
The list goes on and on =) unfortunately choice in sub ohm tank is very personal =) I can tell you with a lower ohm coil you will notice a more rapid battery usage. Going from .5 to .2 you will get half or less the run time you currently do if running at the same wattage. Something to keep in mind.

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
sipkkctvu269.jpg

Saddletramp1200

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Nano scares me to seizers, Saying it is not happening s just plane stupid. Electron Micro Scopes are old School now.

Walker

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
WTF just happened?

Rekonball

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
If you have taken the brown acid please report to the medical tents.

VU Sponsors