Not open for further replies.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Feedback thread for @joshuamarendt

Purchased a Crius Plus from me

-- Joshua you will need to post in here as well so that we can leave feedback for each other.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I will request a thread close once he receives the product and posts feedback to my profile. Admins -- Please leave open until I notify you.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I finally coiled one yesterday....not a bad atty for the price, flavor is decent...!
I found that with a "lesser" coil setup the flavor tends to be muted. I only run fused clapton coils in it now and the flavor is pretty good. Nothing compared to a BF atty though... damn @inspects --- you got the wife and me hooked on squonking now! :D Just for sheer flavor!!!!

joshuamarendt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I found that with a "lesser" coil setup the flavor tends to be muted. I only run fused clapton coils in it now and the flavor is pretty good. Nothing compared to a BF atty though... damn @inspects --- you got the wife and me hooked on squonking now! :D Just for sheer flavor!!!!
Hmm I might have to try some fancier coils based on this

sent from my Galaxy Note 4 using MOAR 2.1b ROM running tapatalk

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hmm I might have to try some fancier coils based on this

I almost sent you some clapton and fused clapton coils with the tanks, but had already sealed the envelopes when I thought about it. :facepalm:

I also wasn't sure if you built your own or not... I guess I assumed you did.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I put a simple dual 26ga kanthal in the atty, the flavor is fantastic.

joshuamarendt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I almost sent you some clapton and fused clapton coils with the tanks, but had already sealed the envelopes when I thought about it. :facepalm:

I also wasn't sure if you built your own or not... I guess I assumed you did.
I have some already built ones but build my own with kanthal and SS316L. So far in my own built ones the fanciest I've done is a twisted coil

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
You "should" be able to. If not, we can open a new feedback thread like I did for joshua.

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yep, he can. As long as he posted in that thread, and not only by PM, you'll still be able to use this, or the original for profile stats.
Cool --- Thanks @Huckleberried -- I figured it was still available for feedback even after closed as I was able to give him feedback and it was already closed. As long as we both had commented in it.

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Cool --- Thanks @Huckleberried -- I figured it was still available for feedback even after closed as I was able to give him feedback and it was already closed. As long as we both had commented in it.
Just copy-paste the thread in the feedback, no problemo......:wave:

joshuamarendt

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I did not get an alert it was reopened. This seller shipped the items quickly and arrived exactly as described. Great seller+

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors