Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please select your favourite rda

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I choose my Mutation X V3 because it's Dual hole center post is easy to build on, deep juice well, good air flow, great flavor, and I just got an optional glass cap that adds to it's versitility and makes it feel more unique.
A4DC43C3-7B82-40A1-8D03-C8ADF15CECFC_zpsthhnejl5.jpg

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeman that is nice :) I love the double positives! Good clouds?

I really enjoy my Mutation X V3 for the same reason that GrayVaper stated but I choose the Little Boy since I tend to use it more then most of my RDA's.

20150419_1634311.jpg

GrayVaper

Drips in Public
VU Donator
Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeman that is nice :) I love the double positives! Good clouds?
In the right hands it should do good clouds. I'm a former cigar smoker so I don't do much lung hits. I'm more in it for flavor, which the glass top enhances.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome will have to try one they look good :)

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
image.jpg Mine for sure is doge v2. You can open her up for mech mod mode and get killer clouds with full on flavor or close her up for a regulated device that isnt that strong like this vs rdna 40 and still produce dense clouds with crisp flavor. The massive drip tip if you can even call it that adds to airflow and contributes to the flavor. Never get spit back, never gets hot even in sĂşper sub ohm builds. Plus massive post holes allow for complex builds in single, dual or quad coil mode.

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
I choose my Mutation X V3 because it's Dual hole center post is easy to build on, deep juice well, good air flow, great flavor, and I just got an optional glass cap that adds to it's versitility and makes it feel more unique.
A4DC43C3-7B82-40A1-8D03-C8ADF15CECFC_zpsthhnejl5.jpg

That looks nice. Where did you get the glass cap at? Would like to give it a go on mine.

DRLyman

Member For 4 Years
I've been using a Tugboat V2 a lot lately. Never tried the V1, but thinking of picking one of those up since they're so cheap right now.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've been using a Tugboat V2 a lot lately. Never tried the V1, but thinking of picking one of those up since they're so cheap right now.
I have the version one and it is great not quite enough airflow but great flavour! The juice well is a bit annoying to build on but is bearable the clone I have isn't the best quality though :/

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Any additional RDA's please let me know so I can add them to the list :)

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I chose plume veil as is great RDA and is my all day vape! double positive connections make it great to build and airflow and airflow layout is perfect and produces great flavour and clouds :)

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
76d4d3264230a42dd03a2c9c6792194f.jpg
4242f7263919c4b7cfd34caeae1b6e75.jpg

Dotmod Petri is by far my favorite. Second for me is the Mutation x v3. I like the 2 post design on the Petri, makes it a LOT of fun to build on. Not even the Praxis Derringer touches it for flavor in my opinion. The only downside is the airflow isn't adjustable, somehow they got it perfect though.

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
been using a madz modz reactor v2 as my daily for around 8 months. Tough as nails little rda & my fave.

DevAuto

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Vape Media
Mine isn't on the list ... I love my Link RDA from Steam Monkey. It is a solid piece with great workmanship out of SS. Z2 threaded for my ZNA, makes it a hybrid, it is awesome!

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Derringer & Marquis

There are no stupid batteries, just stupid people.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Rommel is right. Tugboat v2 is this shit. Good flavor, decent clouds.

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Custom powder coated Tobh v2 (Chameleon Sapphire over Ink Black)
v2JKmi8.png

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
I voted Mutation X. I have four V3 and two V1. I like it's versatility. You can build for flavor or clouds. As a pure flavor RDA, I like the SwirlFish.
For 26650, my favorite is the Castor.

martinelias

Silver Contributor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
just started playing with 22g did a single coil on the mutation which brought out the magic in it. Been using it more than the doge this week. Probly gonna rewire the doge back to 26g or 24g. Gotta say imo doge sucks for single coils. Mutation on the other hand i rather like on single coil.
image.jpg image.jpg
Excuse the cracked iphone and my old Man jamming on some crackers.
I like hitting on the mutation without the tip.

TasteMyToast

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My current favorite is my Baal. Sturdy, doesn't leak, and the included chuff cap is awesome.

Ryedan

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I voted Mutation X. If the Psywar Onslaught would have been in the list I would have chosen that, but it would have been a close call. Here's the authentic and here's the clone from FT that I bought to try out triple coils with. I find with the AFC wide open it's almost a cloud chaser with really good flavor.If you shut down the air a bit it turns into a really nice flavor chaser.

I don't think it's a popular RDA so probably not many people have it, but thought I would mention it. It's turned out really well for me.

dam718

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Kinda surprised the Marquis didn't make the list. I love mine! Authentic is pretty pricey, I know, but the clones are reasonably priced and the flavor is really good.

Rayne

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
My vote is split between the Dark Horse and the Kennedy. Dark Horse has insane build room, but the Kennedy has that perfect bottom airflow. Can't choose. Those are probably the two best that I've used so far.

My Dark Horse currently houses the latest insanity build, which has five strands of wire (including 24g)... so build room is ridiculously awesome. About the only way to go up in build space is a Stillare, or a 26650 atty.

My Kennedy is a champ, though, and hasn't let me down yet. Just don't want to cut out the sleeper build until it's dead haha.

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Marquis is a way popular rda....What about the atomic ? Still a winner in my book.

Haadkoe

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I like my Marquis. Flavor is good, very respectable clouds, and I like the unique deck. On the downside, I have the nasty habit of laying my mod in my lap while driving and the Marquis will invariably end up facing holes down, and will quickly dump its entire contents onto my lap. Yeah, just about any dripper will do that, especially when over dripped, but the marquis is my most pants staining offender, by far.

I like my Derringer's too. Flavor is good, very respectable clouds, and it's batshit easy to build on. On the downside, the top cap has been known to pop off on me while in my pocket from time to time. I tend to run them in single coil mode, and stick a folded piece of parchment paper between the unused intake hole and the AFC ring. Makes the unused hole a bit less weepy, and seems to keep the whole assembly together more securely. Obviously still gonna leak on my lap in the car though from time to time when it ends up intake down, especially when over dripped, but hasn't has been as bad to my crotch as the Marquis.

Then there's my Dark Horse. Clouds. Can be tweaked to coax flavor out of it, but nowhere near as flavorful as the Marquis or Derringer. Surprisingly, to me at least, is that the difference in cloud production between the Dark Horse and others I own isn't as significant as you might expect. I can blow clouds with all of them, but the Dark Horse just can't compete flavorwise. Again, I prefer this atty in single coil mode, and again I do the parchment paper trick to the unused hole. If I don't, the whole AFC ring (including the unused hole) tends to weep. As far as my lap is concerned, this one is roughly on par with the derringer and most of the other drippers out there.

So my vote goes to the Veritas that I haven't bought yet. :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
There are thousands of RDAs on the market, and you list doesn't include mine :)

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Manta v2, Rogue, Buhawi v1.5, Pulse. Those are the ones I use all the time. I have a few more at home (on top of my head: Smok Dripper, Octopus, X-Pure, A7... I'm at work right now, I can't check).

Regardless, what I meant was, if you want to make a poll asking people's favorite RDAs, you'd need to list all RDAs on the market to choose from, and that's just about impossible because there are so many of them. I'm pretty sure a lot of other people on this here board use an RDA that isn't in your list.

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well I have listed the most popular RDA's on the market and if you scroll up I have said if an rda pops up twice then I will add it :)

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
But then we will not know which other is and people will not comment of which the other is? I want to know what everyone's favourite is not if they use an "other" :)

chewedatty

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
This is falling apart now, inevitable with so few options to choose from.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
I've tried a good many RDA's including the popular ones that everybody raves about. My favorite by far is the Aeolus from Syntheticloud. With as good as this RDA is, it's surprising to me it hardly gets any love.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition
478d9d014e6eb6f7d96e88bf5003b7c2.jpg

9365648490d97a31834bc00b3cc87f9c.jpg

f4a3f7b40a219717519aac19e387efff.jpg

Donbear

Member For 4 Years
Recently graduated from RBA tanks to RDAs. Did a lot of research on VU and other reviewers and went with the Marquis. So far its been fantastic; almost enough to match its price.

Of course, I am now hooked on dripping and have several clones on order. Look forward to providing comparisons

cloudyjosh

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I've tried a good many RDA's including the popular ones that everybody raves about. My favorite by far is the Aeolus from Syntheticloud. With as good as this RDA is, it's surprising to me it hardly gets any love.

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition
478d9d014e6eb6f7d96e88bf5003b7c2.jpg

9365648490d97a31834bc00b3cc87f9c.jpg

f4a3f7b40a219717519aac19e387efff.jpg
Aeolus now on list

VU Sponsors