Favorite Nic Source?

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've found a drastic difference in flavor and hit from various nic vendors.

I did finally find one that seems to be virtually flavorless ... however I don't normally vape nic and I've never been a smoker.

Usually when I ask if people can taste the nic most who vape nic seem to think not regardless of vendor.

Any opinions?

Ravi Brounstein

Herbal Dude
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I've found a drastic difference in flavor and hit from various nic vendors.

I did finally find one that seems to be virtually flavorless ... however I don't normally vape nic and I've never been a smoker.

Usually when I ask if people can taste the nic most who vape nic seem to think not regardless of vendor.

Any opinions?

I suppose more to the point the nic can affect the flavor of the final juice.

outwest

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I can taste it, to varying degrees, depending on the nic. For DIY, all I've ever used is Heartland's nic. But, for premade stuff I've noticed a huge difference in nic. Years back, I got some juice from Totally Wicked. It was very peppery (which means it was very oxidized). Supposedly designed to be that way. Also back in the early days, some batches from Boge/Dekang would be more oxidized than others.

As for more recently, I dunno what sources my local shops use for their house mixes, but I've noticed a range of how clean tasting it is.

Here's recent thread on similar subject (difference in taste on DIY nic) http://vapingunderground.com/threads/all-nic-base-not-the-same.90519/

Sent from my Z970 using Tapatalk

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've used Vaperstek and Nude Nicotine with great success, some other unknown source nic has failed me horribly (bought from a local B&M). At this moment those are the only two sources I feel good recommending.

I've heard of one person who had a bad Nude batch, so it may be hit/miss. I personally visited their lab yesterday and was rather impressed - time will tell how the liter I picked up will fare, but I'll report back with findings for sure. At the moment my prognosis is hopeful...

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just recently received my first bottle of VT.
So far I am very impressed just with the bottle and the label.
Looks very pure and has virtually no odor. Can't say the same about the last bottle of WL nic I am going to be disposing of.

VU Sponsors