Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hello all, I was thinking about picking up some of the Donuts by Fat Daddy, has anyone here had a good or negative experience with them yet?

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I have absolutely no experience with Donuts, except the edible kind, but I remember seeing that rip trippers had a youtube review up on them...

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have absolutely no experience with Donuts, except the edible kind, but I remember seeing that rip trippers had a youtube review up on them...

I watch his videos with the sound off and closed captions on....even the closed caption feature stumbles and says "wtf did he just say"

MoFo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Lmao! Yeah I know he's a little over the top. It's weird, go back to two years ago when he first started doing reviews and he's a normal Joe. I guess the whole being "internet famous" thing has gotten to his head. Kind of reminds me of a side show barker.

Dj Xy

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
You'll get decent flavor,but the vapor will be lacking with donuts

Celtic Fog

Tir Na Nog
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Yeah, but have you tried donuts on donuts....while eating donuts......hmmmmm. Challenge excepted.

JColt

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have a box of them sitting on my desk for a month now. Need to test just no time lately.

BigGunn

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yeah, watched Busardo's review of em recently. I almost went that route cause I was thinking building coils would be a giant PITA with my giant, arthritic clumsy ogre hands. Turns out micro-coils ain't so hard after all :p

Joe Stolarski

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I'm absolutely terrible at making coils are there any good per made coils?

VU Sponsors