Become a Patron!

Fasttech Drip Tips

Das Bund

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Got all these Delrin, SS, brass, copper etc. drip tips from Fasttech for under $20. Most of them are pretty nice this is my second time ordering a batch of drip tips from Fasttech the first time I had ordered about 10 glass and glass hybrid drip tips and the rest SS and Delrin. Most of the glass drip tips were either damaged or so poorly made that they chipped and broke off of the drip tip bases. This batch is way better. So lesson is don't buy glass drip tips from Fasttech. The rest are pretty nice though.

drip tips fasttech.jpg

drip tips fasttech2.jpg

drip tips fasttech3.jpg

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah man, got some acrylic with stainless center drip tips and some dotmod drip tip clones that are a sweet deal for the price.

Also atty stands. They have some sweet atty stands lol.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's my favorite thing to get from FT - drip tips. Good haul, I dig the little knobby wood one the most.

edit: and, thanks to your post, I remembered I had a $15 drip tip cart still sitting over there. So. Thanks for the spontaneous purchase ;)

Last edited:

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got lots of FT drip tips, but I end up using mostly Derringer drip tips.

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I change my tips like I change my underwear.

Every day. :D (and FT is the only way to not let that cost too much to do)

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've bought a few handfuls of drip tips from fasttech. Never had issues with the glass ones. Maybe I was just lucky.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I bought the set of Trinity Copa Shorty clones. They all lean and have uneven rims. Condensation leaks in between the glass and the metal base too. Other than that, all the other DT's I've gotten from them have been great... in particular the Dotmod clones. My favorites!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I bought the set of Trinity Copa Shorty clones. They all lean and have uneven rims. Condensation leaks in between the glass and the metal base too. Other than that, all the other DT's I've gotten from them have been great... in particular the Dotmod clones. My favorites!

I had a similar problem with my FT copa clones, they were nowhere near the quality of my Auth. The SS base was good though, and I just ordered the glass from Trinity Tanks to put in it. Not as smooth as the Auth, but not bad.

Traded the clone at a local B&M for 50ml of juice infact lol.

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I had a similar problem with my FT copa clones, they were nowhere near the quality of my Auth. The SS base was good though, and I just ordered the glass from Trinity Tanks to put in it. Not as smooth as the Auth, but not bad.

Traded the clone at a local B&M for 50ml of juice infact lol.
Is the glass just held in by an o-ring? I never checked to see. If not, how did you out the new glass piece in from Trinity?

burley

Picky Bearded 'Backy Bum
VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

Oh that was such a disappointing purchase, and I was fairly excited to get them too. Mine are the same, uneven and cheap-lookin'. But at, what, a buck and a half each? It's functional, though, and one of my regular rotation tips.

BadLuckAndTrouble

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Is the glass just held in by an o-ring? I never checked to see. If not, how did you out the new glass piece in from Trinity?

Yeah, the ones I got the glass just pulled out and was held in with an o-ring.
Glass is 3-5$ I believe at Trinity.

The Authentic 22$

Deucesjack

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Nice! I order drip tips from FT all the time. They have nice turquoise tips. I like the selection of Derringer tips as well.

OneBadWolf

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/3020500

Stainless base, glass tube. The base sat too high on ALL my attys, the glass was crooked in the base like the leaning tower of Pisa, and the end of the glass was uneven. Dremeled the bottom so it sat flush on my tanks, looks like an epoxy holds the glass in on mine.

CorallineAlgae

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I ordered https://www.fasttech.com/p/3020500

Stainless base, glass tube. The base sat too high on ALL my attys, the glass was crooked in the base like the leaning tower of Pisa, and the end of the glass was uneven. Dremeled the bottom so it sat flush on my tanks, looks like an epoxy holds the glass in on mine.

I really like using these (black and white) but 2 of them were missing their O-ring. I just ordered a couple of these a few days ago. They look pretty decent.

SailCat

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Got all these Delrin, SS, brass, copper etc. drip tips from Fasttech for under $20. Most of them are pretty nice this is my second time ordering a batch of drip tips from Fasttech the first time I had ordered about 10 glass and glass hybrid drip tips and the rest SS and Delrin. Most of the glass drip tips were either damaged or so poorly made that they chipped and broke off of the drip tip bases. This batch is way better. So lesson is don't buy glass drip tips from Fasttech. The rest are pretty nice though.

While it's too late to do anything about this order, for future reference, you can get broken (damaged, munged or inoperative) merchandise replaced from Fasttech. Their customer service is remarkable.

They'll ask for a photo and will request the items returned which is ridiculous, of course, for items like drop tips. It will usually take a couple of back-and-forth conversations but as long as you remain polite but firm, they'll agree to send replacements without charge (and without returning the damaged originals).

With hundreds of ultra-cheap drip tips, it's difficult for me to resist adding a couple in every (monthly) order. I've accumulated more than a few over the past couple of years. It's amusing to see how styles (and my taste, or lack of it) have changed.

OH! There's a coupon that's good for 10% off for a finite but unknown period of time. It's RMBBUST and good for everything - no restrictions. Now I need to get a letter of credit from my bank. :D

Ramsay Bolton

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
OH! There's a coupon that's good for 10% off for a finite but unknown period of time. It's RMBBUST and good for everything - no restrictions. Now I need to get a letter of credit from my bank. :D

Thanks for letting us know the code is working again. It was disabled for a while.

Patiently awaiting an LG HG2 restock.

Off to load up my cart!. :D

-

VU Sponsors