Become a Patron!

FA mixture help needed

Comtessa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hello everybody
and greetings from Austria. I am quite a newbie in DIY Liquids and have ordered several FA flavours, browsed through all your delicious sounding recipes, purchased two of HIC's mixtures.... and found out I almost every time still miss a flavour. So now... anybody know a tasty mix with flavours of the list below? Any suggestion is highly appreciated. Thanks in advance and keep up this great forum work.
Christiane

FA Flavours
Strawberry
Orange
Mandarin
Kiwi
Lemon Sicily
Apple Cake
Tiramisu
Irish Cream
Custard
Vanilla Classic
Creme Catalan
Marshmellow
Coconut
Meringue
Butterscotch
Vienna Cream
Vape Wizard

zaroba

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the forum :)
And welcome to DIY, I have over 100 flavors and still often find myself missing one or two for a recipe. lol

Plenty of combos can be made with the flavors you have
strawberry + kiwi
vienna + vanilla classic + marshmallow + butterscotch -or- strawberry -or- lemon -or- kiwi -or- orange+mandarin -or- apple cake
lemon + meringue + custard + vienna

Daintanee

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome!!! I'm in a lemon mood! 3% FA Lemon silicy and 1.5% FA Custard sounds good.

Or perhaps 1.5% of Vanilla Classic, Vienna Cream, Irish Cream....and that may just be a HIC recipe.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
Welcome!!! I'm in a lemon mood! 3% FA Lemon silicy and 1.5% FA Custard sounds good.

Or perhaps 1.5% of Vanilla Classic, Vienna Cream, Irish Cream....and that may just be a HIC recipe.

That's an Irish Lass, one of the first FA mixes I ever tried. I still like it. A little Orange or Butterscotch or Coconut is good with that, too.http://vapingunderground.com/threads/hics-irish-lass-creamy-vanilla-irish-whiskey-coffee.1819/
I also see some kind of Tiramisu Cream, if you use Marshmallow or Vanilla instead of Fresh Cream. Or heck, use both.
(Or a hybrid of the two with both Tiramisu and Irish Cream, which go great together)
Or a strawberry lemonade made with 3% each or 4% each Strawberry and Lemon Sicily.
That must be Apple Pie rather than Apple Cake? Or maybe it's a premixed flavor from FA's UK site...

Comtessa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Everybody, thanks a lot for your answers. Gives me some input and ideas and cannot wait to have the time and try your ideas. ;-)
And HIC, right, its the Apple Pie.... "Apfelkuchen" german labelled.
anyone by chance an Idea about a yummy apple cake and a creamy strawberry stuff with the flavours on my list.... then I am entirely happy...for the moment. ;-)
Great to have this great forum support. there is nothing like that on the german boards.

Comtessa

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
That's an Irish Lass, one of the first FA mixes I ever tried. I still like it. A little Orange or Butterscotch or Coconut is good with that, too.
I also see some kind of Tiramisu Cream, if you use Marshmallow or Vanilla instead of Fresh Cream. Or heck, use both.
(Or a hybrid of the two with both Tiramisu and Irish Cream, which go great together)
Or a strawberry lemonade made with 3% each or 4% each Strawberry and Lemon Sicily.
That must be Apple Pie rather than Apple Cake? Or maybe it's a premixed flavor from FA's UK site...

Right HIC, it must be apple pie, just that its labelled in german. And I already tried your Lemon Torrone Parfait, just with Coconut instead of Torrone has I don't have it... a delicious light lemon vape. Will see if it improves even more with steeping. Now thinking if I could try it with Strawberry and get it a little more custardy....
thanks for your help!!!

VU Sponsors