Become a Patron!

Boogenshizzle

Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
FA Fuji (apple)

Tested on derringer, narda, m-atty, hobo drifter, aromamizer.
A variety of 316LSS 2mm-3mm 10-12 wrap single and dual.

.08%-.99% Play here with drinks, accent notes, light bakeries (think fritter)
1% a nice very noticeable apple note.
2% much stronger, use here for most mixes for the front note.
3% the smackdown of apples. If I had to mix one, here it is.

Description:

It's the center of a fuji apple. I'm eating an apple at the same time. The flesh of the outside of the fuji apple is sweet like red and the center is tart like green. Fuji apples are right in the middle of apples. They have a taste of red (light macintosh red) as well as a bit of the tart note from the granny smith. They seem to be a perfect blend. This will allow you to use the fuji as a base and build it from there. You want tart? Add a bit of tart or some granny smith and voila. Use sweetener or a red apple and it will go that way.

Mixes with:

Anything you need a good strong apple for.

Oddball: sweetener (try to go for more natural sweeteners as sucralose can muddle things up compared to the real apple), brown sugar, cactus, liquid amber, joy.

Bakeries: Cakes, pies, fritters, cookies, turnovers, funnel cake, zeppola

Creams: vienna, meringue, fresh cream, sweet cream, cream, bavarian

Fruits: I always say "think juice" as in what you get at the store. The majority of juices out on the market contain apple juice in some way. APPLE MIXES WITH PRETTY MUCH EVERYTHING when it comes to fruits. Use your head and be creative.

Tobaccos: I love fuji with my favorite naturally extracted tobaccos. I haven't tried it with other brands at this time, but it's taken every tobacco I've thrown at it with a smile. Light-Dark shags, pipe tobaccos, cigars, fillers, it's all been great.

Out of all the apples I've had, if I had to pick one to standalone, it would definitely be this one.

https://wizardlabs.us/fuji-flavor-concentrate-by-fa-1oz?search=fuji

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
FA Fuji is indeed a nice-tasting apple flavor.
It can fade a little quick sometimes though, requiring a "freshening up" of fruit recipes that don't get vaped up fast enough around here.
Very authentic-tasting.

VU Sponsors