Become a Patron!

FA Cola help needed

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
This is taken from HIC's notes on-
"4% FA Cola with 2% FA Black Cherry is the perfect Cherry Coke. For ice in your Coke, add a little TFA Koolada." how much is a little? just got my flavors in and I'm dying to try it.

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
TY! I've been vaping the cola, crazy how much it tastes like coke. added 2 drops of the koolada and boom!! next i'll make a little bottle with the cola,black cherry and koolada. I'm liking this right like it is though

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Just know that koolada isn't a "permanent" enhancement. It tends to fade over time. So I guess you'll have to vape it all up right now....lol!

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
This is taken from HIC's notes on-...a little TFA Koolada." how much is a little?

oooh, I'm sorry I was vague! Thank you @Teresa P for being my translator. lol
My "little bit" means around 0.5%, which sounds like what you ended up with. Some people like a bit more 1%, some like less 0.25%. :rolleyes: (I almost did it again.)

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
thanks for the info, I didn't know that. guess I'll just stick with 10ml batches.it's easy enough.
I could open a can of coke right now and get cola overload!

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I've been studying your notes HIC, just starting with the easy ones
I've been diy'ing 'house' brand tobaccos for months, never even knew about this end of it.

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Blend the cola with a mild tobacco in a 60 tobac-40 cola blend like Hangsen highway or desert ship. My cola as a stand alone wasn't very good but blended with the tobacco the cola flavor popped and its fantastic. I make my cola 7% and my Hangsen tobac 5%. I have other flavors like cotton candy, grape, watermelon, lime, lemon that just don't cut it by themselves but as a blend with tobacco they blossomed into a great vape.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's funny, we used to say something similar when taking a smoke break at work, but called it "coke and a choke"....

skeene

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
coke and a smoke...lol
I have hangsen usa red, i'll have to try it. I'm curious now

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I came across the highway/cola blend totally by accident. I was half cut one night and went to refill my kayfun. Thinking I was putting the cola into the atty, filled er up went about my night and after a while I noticed this cola was damn good and kept on vaping away. The next day I sat down at my desk and saw my Highway jug sitting out......hmmm I put highway instead of cola into the kayfun and with that a discovery of tasty proportions. My wife vapes a commercial cotton candy and I just couldn't make any cotton candy work good enough so I can stop having to buy her juice. After a few test runs I finally hit it solid with a 4.5% Hangsen desert ship a 3/4% Sig circus cotton candy and she loved it enough to wave goodbye to the commercial cotton candy.
I should add the cola I use is a 50/50 mix of red and blue Hangsens Cola concentrate. I make my juices as standalones without nic, let them steep their time then blend together, add the nic and steep another week or so. A magnetic mixer also helps lots with mixing so I don't have to shake any bottles.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I have FA cola and 70 flavors. Don't like cherry coke. Stared at me flavors....mind went blank.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The FA cola is one of my favorites...ive done french vanilla coke, cherry and black cherry coke..cherry &vanilla coke, ...Even tried peach cola and raspberry cola...i like them all....lol

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Someone at work gave me a Diet Coke with lime the other day and it was seriously good......hmmm......;)

Mattp169

Platinum Contributor
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
and the cool thing
you can just use your juice flavors in a real coke to make those flavors

ive seen those coke machines in universal studios, but they do not have all the flavors listed on that page. i feel cheated

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I made a peach cola today with 3% cola. That stuff is as bad as banana for causing you to rewick. Maybe 3% is a little much.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
What is? FA Cola vapes super clean for me.
The FA cola. I can still taste it after 5 tanks. Is 3% too much? I know the 2% fa peach I used is pretty much not there. I thought it would be. Maybe need another 1% white peach.

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
The FA cola. I can still taste it after 5 tanks. Is 3% too much? I know the 2% fa peach I used is pretty much not there. I thought it would be. Maybe need another 1% white peach.

Oh, I misunderstood - thought you meant it clogs coils, with which I was disagreeing.
I do agree it sticks around a while. I don't think 3% is too much at all. 3-4% standalone suits me. FA Peach would hide in FA Cola - you probably want the sharper flavor of FA White Peach to stand up to it. How about 3% Cola, 1.5% White Peach.

joeyboy

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Oh, I misunderstood - thought you meant it clogs coils, with which I was disagreeing.
I do agree it sticks around a while. I don't think 3% is too much at all. 3-4% standalone suits me. FA Peach would hide in FA Cola - you probably want the sharper flavor of FA White Peach to stand up to it. How about 3% Cola, 1.5% White Peach.
Ugh, I reach for that one first and changed my mind. Why do I second guess myself. I also added 0.8 vanilla classic. Thanks for the input. I will make that change.

Shaner

Member For 4 Years
Bryon posted this a couple months ago in another FlavourArts thread here:

Peach Soda
White Peach 3%
Cola 4%
Vienna Cream 1%-2% depending on how creamy you want it.

I made a couple slight changes and find it very tasty
1.5% White Peach (FA)
1.0% Peach (FA)
.5% Pear (FA)
3% Cola (FA)
1% Vienna Cream (FA)

Howard Hughes

the way of the future....
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I make this recipe at 5% cola & 2.5% black cherry. I really like it. Sometimes I do the koolada, sometimes not.
That's at max VG, though too.

VU Sponsors